Over´s EA Ignite build # EA/Ignite/Prolif/BM (Said good bye since 3.0)

"

If you really want to be a marauder you should go juggernaut and get stun immunity + enducharge things

I had this idea already but i like 10% fire penetration and immune to ignite much more. As cheeftane you got no bridge points. As juggernaut i will not get much endur. charges since i die most to oneshots like Fanon build do. The only thing why i use unwavering stance is to lvl.

"

I would probably ditch the whole duelist area since there are so many useless travel points.

I also think about it. The importent thing in duelist area is art of the gladiator (else i will be a turtle). i thing about to drop duelist area, area damage from templar and life from witch to take acro and status aliment avoidance + change helm to Hrimnor's Resolve.

"

Also, try alching 10 i75+ random amulets and you probably get yourself a better amulet :<

I realy like this amulet becourse of 20% ignite duration (with curses 2 seconds of ignite duration) and 10% reduced requarements (whitch are needed).
My EA Ignite Build view-thread/1661184
My shop view-thread/1078495
Last edited by begrenzen on May 13, 2016, 6:28:41 AM
"

how can you say pierce is useless? when i put my frost wall on, the WHOLE build gets countered. whole idea, whole effort goes into garbage.

2 mins later:

oh, i didnt know EA fuses cant breach frost wall. then, yeah, pierce is useless

Mb in the far future.
who plays ignite ea for pvp
"

who plays ignite ea for pvp

Me.
Interesting take on an EA build! I knew you were using a +3 bow, but had no idea about the rest.

Yeah, these gloves are definitely best for you

Just start buying a bunch of cheap clean ones when they pop up and vaaling them. Don't worry with linking unless you get one you like. Patience is key, slow and steady wins the race ;) Even if you get tc-on-hit/ele weak on hit it would be nice for you until you finally get the vuln on hit ones.

If Rash ammy is your ammy of choice, then definitely invest in a +1 curse one. Just go hunting on xyz for cheap (1c or less) clean ones much like the gloves. Hundreds drop everyday, they are so common. It's brutal to vaal yourself, but you never know what other good corrupt implicits you can use in the mean time (atk spd/move/edw).

Legacy kaoms obviously best, but so expensive. Maybe for the mean time pick up one with a nice corrupt like Cannot Be Knocked back. You can find 34+fire dmg ones for about 3 ex and it is very nice in pvp.

This one is in dude's thread 1643286 for 3ex b/o if that is something you value.

Great to see more build guides! Great job!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Increasing ignite duration through your amulet only causes the same damage over a longer time, meaning your time to kill is lengthened.

I really don't see any benefit of rashkaldor's since you can get stats on a rare ammy with resists to free up your other gear.
"

Increasing ignite duration through your amulet only causes the same damage over a longer time, meaning your time to kill is lengthened.

It´s false. Ignite deal 20%/sec of initial hit thet means 1 extra tick increased ignite total damage by 25% (25% more dmg).
"
Interesting take on an EA build! I knew you were using a +3 bow, but had no idea about the rest.

Yeah, these gloves are definitely best for you

Just start buying a bunch of cheap clean ones when they pop up and vaaling them. Don't worry with linking unless you get one you like. Patience is key, slow and steady wins the race ;) Even if you get tc-on-hit/ele weak on hit it would be nice for you until you finally get the vuln on hit ones.

If Rash ammy is your ammy of choice, then definitely invest in a +1 curse one. Just go hunting on xyz for cheap (1c or less) clean ones much like the gloves. Hundreds drop everyday, they are so common. It's brutal to vaal yourself, but you never know what other good corrupt implicits you can use in the mean time (atk spd/move/edw).

Legacy kaoms obviously best, but so expensive. Maybe for the mean time pick up one with a nice corrupt like Cannot Be Knocked back. You can find 34+fire dmg ones for about 3 ex and it is very nice in pvp.

This one is in dude's thread 1643286 for 3ex b/o if that is something you value.

Great to see more build guides! Great job!

Thanks for feedback. Yeah the gloves are must have. And "cannot be knocked back" would be very nice but legacy kaom is just > all 500 hp ist same like all other gear peaces together. will outcome in 2k+ aditional life.
"
begrenzen wrote:
"

It´s false. Ignite deal 20%/sec of initial hit thet means 1 extra tick increased ignite total damage by 25% (25% more dmg).

yeah my bad, i was thinking of something else.
Last edited by A222 on May 13, 2016, 2:41:40 PM
i think ignite is not a good subject to rely on. people can use anti ignite flasks or simply use ashrend. why dont you focus on EA's raw damage?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info