100, why not?... My slow and lonely way to the finish (2nd and final part)

About to die of boredom I decided to face the consequences of an abrupt change of build without having even all necessary Regrets. To avoid repeating the same, I will quote me myself from another topic:

"
Actkqk wrote:
"
Actkqk wrote:
I for my part am parked "momentarily" in Dried Lake. Although in truth, I think it will be for a "long moment". Using SRS was killing me from boredom and although it did not have enough Regrets I changed build. From the moment I made the change I feel alive again, but the build is halfway and I can not run maps. So it's only hope of a miraculous drop of one Ex. or perhaps a Brittle Emperor. Otherwise it is likely that I will be here all the weekend enjoying Lake, and the guy telling "Sinner" every time he sees me XD

Lvl 97 and 20%

Totally boring of Dried Lake and his ugly drop I decided to try my luck in a Mountain Ledge. Nothing bad. Then the same on Reef. Surprisingly decent for how bad the build is at this time. Then I remembered that this thing scale damage according to the life of the monsters. So, basically, my damage is almost the same anywhere XD
Although still I need about 30 Regrets (maybe more) to leave this at 100% it's noticeable from as it is quite powerful.

Here is my tree as this at this moment, so you have fun at my expense for a while :P

And my equipment that still it does not even have its gems in order XD

After that I went to Strand to end testing. All very well so we continue with an incomplete build, totally suboptimal, but which is so powerful that defends itself well even in its present precarious state... So, he we go.

DAY 8:

Spoiler

Lvl 97 and 23% :)

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on May 21, 2016, 5:02:54 AM
That tree Actkqk haha it's crazy... changing to Chaos/Poison Kinetic Blast build as a Marauder and having to travel sooooo far for the relevant DPS nodes. Hope it works out for ya! Very dedication :)
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Best of luck with your new and courageous build.

Turnip
"
WARPAINTER wrote:
That tree Actkqk haha it's crazy... changing to Chaos/Poison Kinetic Blast build as a Marauder and having to travel sooooo far for the relevant DPS nodes. Hope it works out for ya! Very dedication :)

:) it works. Today my last map was a Precinct and it was as easy as Dried Lake or Mountain Ledge (damage scale according to monsters HP). Even I kill monsters often outside the visual range...
Anyway it's not the first time I make a such a long trip for damage. With this same Marauder I have used Voltaxic Spark with quite good results.

@Turnip: thanks old man :P

Ok, that's enough for today. Tomorrow I will continue with this madness. Goodnight.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Just buy maps like everyone else lol.
R.I.P 4.B.
"
tryhardgg wrote:

This dude's talking sense

Turnip ;)
"
tryhardgg wrote:

Maybe I should be a little more considerate and not do this. Hopefully you're old enough and will not cause much damage the introduce you to some new things. They say knowledge is power so maybe I'm actually doing you a favor... But if I'm wrong and this will cause you a problem I hope someday you'll forgive me... The point is that there is something called "challenge" and in this case is to do things differently than normal to achieve greater difficulty.

Sorry :(
As long as you are having fun, that's all that counts.
Censored.
DAY 9:

Spoiler

Zero maps :(

No maps but...

Zero maps.

+ 2 Sacrifice Fragments

Lvl 97 and 19%
Last edited by Actkqk on May 22, 2016, 4:35:30 AM
Rock on Actkqk! An inspiration, as always (I would have never even tried for Lv 93 if it wasn't for your old thread). :)

Turnip is an old man? Lol, I'm probably one of the oldest players on here. ^_^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info