The waiting game.

So, while we wait for beta keys to start falling from the sky, we play the waiting game.

Rules:
0. Drink some beer (if you're old enough to drink)
1. Post in this thread
???. ???
2. Profit!

Actually, let's play a game(not PoE). It's like a standup comedy show, where somebody gives others some suggestion or an idea (example: what not to say to you're girlfriend) and we come up with some hilarious answers. If we have posted on one suggestion enough times, someone (lets say after 6 posts, i don't know, it's an arbitrary number) posts a new suggestion, and we start over.

Let me get started:

The most inapropriate ringtone in (where).

AC DC - Highway to Hell while in church.

PS. And guys, do come up with better ones than me :P
Worst way to start a conversation -

Well I just wiped my ass a minute ago, how are you? *Puts out hand for handshake*
"
Hannes091 wrote:

The most inapropriate ringtone in (where).

AC DC - Highway to Hell while in church.

PS. And guys, do come up with better ones than me :P

court of law

Austinrelis that was a good one:P
Let me give you another one. What can you say to your dog, but not to your girlfriend(wife).

What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO!? (while showing her nose at/in her mistake). Do try to think something alike the theme(or sugestion) given, before writing another one. Of course that doesn't mean you can't pick another one, if the last one isn't getting anything good.

PS:

Link to the show where I got the idea from.(One example)
Rejected theme songs for the movie Titanic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y73V63DeMHc
Last edited by Hannes091 on Jan 12, 2012, 6:39:08 PM
My waiting game is pretty dull.
All i do is continue to read forums, but from different sites.
This thread needs more turtles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info