(For those of us who haven't visited) What do you imagine GGG office life is like?

This.

And this.

Oh, and the lyrics to the second link seem particularly appropriate. Just, ehm, imagine Chris singing it.

Come with me and you'll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look and you'll see
Into your imagination

We'll begin with a spin
Traveling in the world
Of my creation
What we'll see
Will defy explanation

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Wanna change the world?
There's nothing to it

There is no life I know
To compare with
Pure imagination
Living there, you'll be free
If you truly wish to be

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Wanna change the world?
There's nothing to it

There is no life I know
To compare with
Pure imagination
Living there, you'll be free
If you truly wish to be
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on May 15, 2016, 4:08:27 PM
most fitting, the reference to slurm.
and i think they have a visitors room now in the new office. at least i hope so.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I imagine long hallways with Rhoas at the other end waiting to charge on the unwary. I picture a coffee pot that casts 20/20 spark spiders at the person who drinks the last cup and doesn't start a new pot. I imagine Chris using vaal cyclone to whirl around the office and gather people up for quick meetings in the morning.

For some reason, I imagine Rhys in Spy vs Spy garb, working on game secrets behind a massive wall of supercomputing blades.

I picture a huge concrete pit with Tesla coils and bolts of electricity surging around while Carl and Mark have welding style goggles on as they create real life skill gems and try to tame them. Occasionally a new skill will be created and "It's ALIVE!" will get shouted out from below.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on May 10, 2016, 8:14:37 PM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
For some reason, I imagine Rhys in Spy vs Spy garb, working on game secrets behind a massive wall of supercomputing blades.

I can confirm this and it's so embarrassing. Clashes horribly with the rest of our oompa-loompa uniforms.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
DalaiLama wrote:
I imagine long hallways with Rhoas at the other end waiting to charge on the unwary. I picture a coffee pot that casts 20/20 spark spiders at the person who drinks the last cup and doesn't start a new pot. I imagine Chris using vaal cyclone to whirl around the office and gather people up for quick meetings in the morning.

I picture a huge concrete pit with Tesla coils and bolts of electricity surging around while Carl and Mark have welding style goggles on as they create real life skill gems and try to tame them. Occasionally a new skill will be created and "It's ALIVE!" will get shouted out from below.

+1 brilliant :)
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Hmmm... Long hallways with lots of strange machines and lightning everywhere to provide energy for the computers.
There are lost of mall rooms with transmutia devices to create new gems.

The R&D section has a huge lab, filled with all kinds of scientists, and to enter you have get one of those tabula rasas first, there are lockers full with those.

In every toilet room you have an emergency Voltaxic hanging on the wall in case the water elementals that provide the water run amok.

They also have an area where all those pets are bred, lots of gargoyles constantly guard the area. Some weta pets have escaped, but most of them got caught by spark spiders.

The couryard is split into different areas, all of which are connected by waypoints. One is a shooting range, with target dummies to test the accuracy of new weapons. There's also a DPS-meter to measure efficiency. The next part is a HUGE, completely devastated arena, here they test the boss monsters. Traps can be activated at will with huge levers. Another part is a gigantic open area where they research wraeclastian wildlife. Unfortunately the albino rhoas are almost extinct due to illegal hunting, that's why they bred the gargoyles to patrol the area. In the center of the Couryard are the different hideouts placed in a ring around the large skill tree growing in the middle. A Gardener comes every so often to cut it's branches and makes adjustments to the soil it grows in. This has caused some huge changes in it's growth multiple times.

Back inside the building they have a microtransaction laboratory, portals connect it to a multitude of different worlds and regions to get inspirations. This way they can kill two birds with one stone: get new ideas and also test new portal effects. However, the black hole portal has been banned due to an accident that occurred a while ago. Currently there are negotiations ongoing with CERN, as they are interested in the black hole technology.

The armory where all the weapons, gems, jewlry and armor is stored is guarded by Cadiro perandus, only very few people have access to it. Breaking it open is impossible, though there were multiple attempts in the past, none were made by GGG themselves.

The Conference room is filled with only the best equipment for meetings. For example Oba's Cursed coffee machine, which has proven to be quite dangerous if you forget to make new coffee. Every person can choose what kind of chair they sit on, and while there are a few nomal chairs in use, most prefer one of the huge thrones. The area is completely sealed off during meetings, an energy dome prevents everything from getting inside or outside as long as the meeting hasn't officially ended.

The entire area around the office is inhabited by whisp swarms which report any suspicious individuals approaching the building, and the all the paths and roads have been made of consecrated ground to keep staff members healthy and to help with first aid in case of an accident.

Well, yeah... that's pretty much how I imagine it xD
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
diablofdb wrote:
https://youtu.be/oRpej75hONw?t=6

something like that

I like this one the most xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2ZkJd4u0Us

I know that their balance department is like this
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓

Report Forum Post

Report Account: