New Unique Strongboxes

That's awesome, I was waiting for these! All 3 are "Strongbox" base and can be chanced, right?

I hope enemies appear with a short delay, so we won't get one-shotted by lag after clicking on the Strongbox.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Great content, Hoping for a performance changes <3
Lng_kn
Unique strongboxes don't spawn often enough for me to get excited over.
Playing since beta and having found only two so far (perandus and kaom) i feel the same. :(

"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
Unique strongboxes don't spawn often enough for me to get excited over.
i havent found a unique box yet, so this is (insert negative comment).
Now, increased spawn rate, It will be perfect =D
Nice, I just hope the spawn rate will be good.
must increase spawn ate of unique boxes though!!!
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
nice but... how are we suppose to be thrilled about something we might never encounter?

Ive played over 3k hours since unique strong boxes have been introduced into the game, never saw one with the exception of the ones generated by Darkshrine... damn Darkshrine was fun, its a shame that they scrapped the mechanic and never added it to the game
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Been playing since strongboxes were added to the game and have only seen 1 unique strongbox. Hopefully these will appear more frequently than the existing ones. :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info