"The Goodmorning heading to work thread"

I'm heading back to work after 10 days off, we have free coffee at work ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Old thread, but still fun for those of us with nothing better to do while at work than to talk about our morning routine. ;-)

In true geek fashion...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jan 3, 2017, 11:55:04 AM
Lol you guys are crazy. I learned the hard way caffeine natural laxative... I over did it. 🤕
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jan 3, 2017, 11:01:35 PM
It's 6:20 am someone called out... Why meeeeee... Why meeeeee LOL I shouldn't of picked up the phone LOL Doubke expressi please 😎

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I normally leave around 7 in the morning. My usual breakfast includes a cup of coffee and bowl of cereal. I am glad that it is Friday.It was pretty tiring this week. What do you all do during the weekends? I love gardening though it still pretty cold out here so I can't do much of gardening right now. I am thinking of building a garden shed of my own and hopefully I would start working on it tomorrow. I saw a couple of models from this site ( http://inthebackyard.ca/ ). Has anybody ever build garden sheds before? I am not much of an expert on diy and if it is difficult I would rather get professional help. If anybody could share your thoughts on this, it would be great.
"
ganterlord wrote:
I normally leave around 7 in the morning. My usual breakfast includes a cup of coffee and bowl of cereal. I am glad that it is Friday.It was pretty tiring this week. What do you all do during the weekends? I love gardening though it still pretty cold out here so I can't do much of gardening right now. I am thinking of building a garden shed of my own and hopefully I would start working on it tomorrow. I saw a couple of models from this site ( http://inthebackyard.ca/ ). Has anybody ever build garden sheds before? I am not much of an expert on diy and if it is difficult I would rather get professional help. If anybody could share your thoughts on this, it would be great.

I use to know a master gardener/botanist she had all glass shed. Gardening can be extremely addictive and expensive. A green house would be better. You can control the humidity, heat, water and the amount of plant variations that you can grow opens up. Bamboo is very resilient especially during winter but you have to be very on point they grow fast.

I would recommend putting a 24hr camera as you can speed up the recording and see the plants interaction in its environment. Plants are fascinating... They all compete against each other, use tactics to kill one another... Some are even carnivores. There are some neat documentaries on Netflix on plants. I would research online carefully.

Btw some plant species are poisonous to dogs/cats and the red mulch can also kill our furry friends.

Well time for bed have to be at work at 7 need all the damn espresso I can handle ^.^

"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Old thread, but still fun for those of us with nothing better to do while at work than to talk about our morning routine. ;-)

In true geek fashion...

private void doKiss() {...} # has no return value ;.;

Also, g'morning all. Heading to work. Hope my psychotic neighbor doesn't break into my house and vandalize it while I'm at work T_T

public class goToWork
{

private string response = "";
private bool hadCoffee = False;
private bool isTired = True;
private int timeToGetReady;
private bool successfulWorkDay;
private int min;
private int max = 45;
private int timeBeforeWork = 60;

if !(hadCoffee): {

if (isTired): {

min = 40;
}
else: {
min = 30;
}
}

timeToGetReady = rand(min, max);

if (timeToGetReady <= 35): {
hadCoffee = True;
}

if !(hadCoffee): {
successfulWorkDay = False;
response = "FML!";
}
else: {
successfulWorkDay = True;
response = "YAY!";
}

return response;
}
Last edited by Darkfyre on Jan 13, 2017, 3:31:22 PM
Only I can bring such interesting characters... LOL OMG 2:30am ahhhhh work... blah.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info