"The Goodmorning heading to work thread"

Here's a tough one:

Two ten minute breaks with a 30 minute lunch OR a full hour break... o.O
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Take a 20 minute break then another 30 minute one. Also depends on a multitude of things: lunch, how far do you have to go, are you doing something during break (eg bills/something else that's adult like) etc.
I did the ten... Soooooo guess what was promoted ^,^ Fastest promotion ever.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Blah heading to work in about 30 minutes. You know what's funny? When you realize, "freaking A I'm off today!"

There's a freaking line at dunkin donuts all because the guy in front of the line is complaining there wasn't enough jelly in the donut... Good morning btw ^.^

"
solwitch wrote:
There's a freaking line at dunkin donuts all because the guy in front of the line is complaining there wasn't enough jelly in the donut... Good morning btw ^.^

ahhha I had a very vivid image of what you described. Murica at its finest? Good morning
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Regulator wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

ahhha I had a very vivid image of what you described. Murica at its finest? Good morning

Lol... Well you know if we ordered a jelly donut we expect jelly. It's happened to me before but this guy was religious on his donut. They ran out, dude could not move on. "Let me speak to a manager," LOL I left...

Omg guys have to try caramel icy macheoto (think that's how you spell it) coffee from Starbucks. Holy shit it's delicious, what is this sorcery...

Anyone else heading to work at 6am? 🙄 Dunkin Donut coffee rules!!!

I left for work at 4:50 AM ... I get to work for 7AM but it takes a couple of hours to get there. I had a nice flaky pastry when I got there though.
Last edited by ssm016 on Jan 3, 2017, 7:24:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info