Blizzactivision is priceless

My buddy just sent me this...
So you can play a bald 40 something year old long bearded male, walk up to a orphanage npc lady, without any papers or ID grab a 10 year old child with you that follows you around into the woods and nobody reacts. It's fine. It's fiiiiine!

"Hey, HEY you there! Where are you taking that child? Why are you running into a dark alley with that kid!? STOP THAT MAN!"

Nobody bats an eye.
But make one hilarious sarcastic joke about the whole "childrens week" event and
blizzard activision [Removed by Support] strike with a instaban. Classic.
Or, this just goes to show that there's always someone playing wow who got harassed as a kid
and for some reason thinks reporting someone who chuckles out a "pedobear meme",
would change anything that happened to them in the past...

That's like banning someone for saying "I love flying airplanes" because your grandfather was killed in WW2 via a bomb dropped from a airplane. Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

I would have understood if they had warned my friend or muted him for several hours like "hey, that's not cool or funny". But instant 24h ban. Can't even stay and play the game, no mutes. Just, wow.
These motherfuckers [Removed by Support] Seriously. Fuck Blizzard and their entire fucked up get-triggered-by-ANYTHING policies.
Bringing that fucking USA campus PC cancer into games, nobody allowed to say jack shit, if it has even the slightest chance of being not so funny for just ONE person.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ooooooooooooooooooff. For real.

And that's why I stopped playing long ago.

"
Action: 24 Hour Suspension
Violation: Harassment - Extreme Sexuality/Violence

This includes clear or masked language which:

-Refers to extreme or violent sexual acts.
-Refers to extremely violent actions.

Details (Listed in Greenwich Mean Time):
2016-05-07 19:53:05 [Trade] ------: childrens week is here *licks his lips*
2016-05-07 19:53:17 [Trade] ------: where i can get me children?? Ò,ó

"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on May 9, 2016, 10:27:36 AM
Last bumped on May 12, 2016, 3:55:17 PM
I had a similar thing happen here on PoE. I cant remember the full context, but someone on global was joking around about getting rid of their gf. And i made the mistake of saying 'trading my 32 year old for 2 16 year olds'. Insta muted. Of course. It was poor taste on my part.

But note that i didnt run off to the forums and complain. The mods were doing exactly what they are paid too. You need to relax and look at the bigger picture man. 24 hour mute is nothing. and the slap on the wrist might just save you from embarressing yourself by doing it again.

Had it been real life cops instead of mods, youd be dealing with their extorition and kidnapping( ie fine and jailtime).
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on May 9, 2016, 5:59:59 AM
"
SkyCore wrote:
the slap on the wrist might just save you from embarressing yourself by doing it again.

Wasn't me as I said...

And it's about principles.
He wasn't hacking or cheating, they should allow him still to play pve/pvp while muted.
The whole ban policy is fucking retarded.

Everyone has a tool to mute/ignore others whom they don't want to listen to.
Reporting others and getting them banned (even more so wasting their paid time)
is making the reporter the biggest asshole in the world.
Could have just used ignore/mute, but no, had to report and get someone banned from playing.
What a fucking [Removed by Support] move from the reporter. No excuses.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last edited by Kelvin_GGG on May 9, 2016, 6:41:38 AM
Free the pedos!
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I'm reminded of Luis CK's SNL monologue (the ending about child molesters):

https://youtu.be/6CvfM7Iw27Q

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Quantume wrote:
instant 24h ban. Can't even stay and play the game, no mutes. Just, wow.
These motherfuckers [Removed by Support] Seriously. Fuck Blizzard
If I had mod powers, I'd 24h ban you for this comment alone.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on May 9, 2016, 10:27:58 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Quantume wrote:
instant 24h ban. Can't even stay and play the game, no mutes. Just, wow.
These motherfuckers [Removed by Support] Seriously. Fuck Blizzard
If I had mod powers, I'd 24h ban you for this comment alone.

ScrotieMcB motherfucker [Removed by Support] confirmed! Fuckshit *Tourettes intensifies*
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 9, 2016, 10:40:34 AM
We are in tough times
my english sux.
Because being banned for a day is clearly the most traumatic thing in the world and boo hoo hoo we cannot get our purples for a single day.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
i think the OP just wanted an excuse to join in the blizz hate train. it's cool to hate on blizz lately. they should rename their company to "casual entertainment"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info