Please Allow full game unlock after beating Normal Difficulty OR Remove Normal Difficulty

Its incredibly disgusting to play 3 times on 3 different levels just to reach end game.

Please change this, after you complete it once everything should unlock, all way points on every difficulty.

At first the story is great, nice lore. Second time hmm yeah I understand it much better now. Third time ok this is becoming a nuisance. 21 times over a span of 7 Characters? downright repulsive and I rather crawl on my belly over broken glass.

The amount of time required for end game is just ridiculous. Nobody wants to go back and do these stupid quests more than once. People want to reach level 62 then start to grind and craft and farm their build.

I cannot see any new player coming to this game and willing to complete all these crap 3 times.

Chris said 50% of people quit at the Prison, well thats an indicator ow how incredibly boring these quests are I don't blame them one bit.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on May 9, 2016, 4:20:08 PM
Last bumped on May 24, 2016, 2:25:20 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi again.

No need to keep making threads that pretty much complain and suggest the exact same thing.

I mean it is annoying when people have to keep repeating themselves.

Nobody likes spam. Most people can't tolerate rereading the same thing over and over again.

If you've made your point already and people understand you can stop.

There is no need to keep pushing the issue multiple times.

Spoiler
Seriously, no need to repeat yourself.

"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
And while we are on the topic of reiterating things, how about you actually complete merciless like others have suggested to you before you complain about all 3 difficulties.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
And since it is late for me at the moment and I'm tired, just thought I would ask:

Do you take inspiration from this chorus?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSR_JeO_LzE

I'm going to bed.

Spoiler
Seriously, no need to repeat yourself.
Spoiler
Good god I'm annoying when I'm sleepy ain't I?
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on May 9, 2016, 2:16:21 AM
hopes are up that ggg is removing one difficulty with the next expansion which adds act 5.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
D3 schill. Do you seriously think everyone is not on to you by now? All you do is make posts demanding POE add in D3 features.

D3 is trash, D2 is the gold standard. If you want to play D3, go play D3.
No, just get the fuck on with playing and you'll fly through it.

[Removed by Support]
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on May 10, 2016, 12:45:32 PM
I wouldn't call it disgusting, but I would call it lame: the ARPG practice of having us repeat the same content three times is something the genre should have outgrown by now. If the idea is you go through a story then the endgame is maps, then go through the story once (maybe twice but not three times) then maps.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
TriniGamer wrote:
blah blah trolly ****post like every other day
Last edited by FeistyPeisty on May 9, 2016, 8:48:24 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:
D3 schill. Do you seriously think everyone is not on to you by now? All you do is make posts demanding POE add in D3 features.

D3 is trash, D2 is the gold standard. If you want to play D3, go play D3.

Yeah I played D2 yesterday then deleted that garbage almost immediately.

What a repulsive load of crap. No wonder Blizzard fired that useless Blizzard North Team got what they deserved. Then went and created Torchlight and Marvel Heroes AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

Good thing the REAL gold standard makes the list of top played in the world

http://www.statista.com/statistics/251222/most-played-pc-games/

when I find D2 and POE on the list I will tell you AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on May 9, 2016, 11:53:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info