Trials of Ascendancy for each character - ugh!

I wouldn't support doing trials once per account or once per league, it would be too easy to forget they're even there.

However, I'd put myself behind making it per character. They're supposed to be an introduction to the trap system so their role is done after you visit labyrinth for the first time, completing them once in any difficulty as a warmup should be fine.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Do you complete extra quests / visit sideareas for +1 skillpoint rewards?
If so, you will understand that doing trials is basicly the same.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"

Except it takes like 2 minutes to get the skill points, where as the lab takes like 15 mins+.
"
wehrberg wrote:
"

Except it takes like 2 minutes to get the skill points, where as the lab takes like 15 mins+.

the ladder tells me something different here
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
"
wehrberg wrote:
the lab takes like 15 mins+.

the ladder tells me something different here

This thread is about making new characters, not spam-running the Lab for perfect times. If you look at the HC leaderboards for normal and cruel (once some people have actually done them), you'll see that 15+ minutes is a perfectly reasonable time prediction for characters that aren't Lab-optimised.

"
wehrberg wrote:
"

Also, the thread is about trials, not the Labyrinth itself.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
Personally, I like what they did with characters in Standard (though they implemented it a bit late)--a character only has to finish Merciless lab to get all 6 ascendancy points, but before they finish the lab once they can't get an ascendancy class.

Does that apply to all characters now? On ascendancy release existing characters (on standard and HC because Perandus was new) who have completed normal/cruel/merciless got 2/4/6 points free but still had to do lab to get ascendancy class. Are you saying I can create a character in standard now, level it to 70+ without touching the lab and then do merciless lab once to get all six points?

"
dudiobugtron wrote:
This thread is about making new characters, not spam-running the Lab for perfect times. If you look at the HC leaderboards for normal and cruel (once some people have actually done them), you'll see that 15+ minutes is a perfectly reasonable time prediction for characters that aren't Lab-optimised.

Also I would imagine the top times required more than one try and much more time than 15 minutes to achieve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info