Today is the day...

So i thought i would share with my fellow Exiles some pretty crazy news...

So i decided for mother's day this year i would do something a bit special for the ol lady this year.

SO....

After 12 years, 2 kids, and a house full of pets.. We are getting married. \m/ (Well Engaged today anyway but yeah)

...I mean after all if she can put up with my shit all this time she really deserves a medal not a ring.. But she wanted the ring instead so what can you do.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on May 8, 2016, 10:55:08 AM
Last bumped on May 9, 2016, 7:41:49 PM
If you punch a hole in the center of the medal she can still wear it on her finger if that's what's important.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
But then only while flipping Upandatem the bird.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Congrats!

I expect updates!
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on May 8, 2016, 12:26:15 PM
Awes Congrats ^.^

Awesome time to get married!!!
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
My deepest congratulations and condolences. ;)
regarding marriage: it's no fun once it becomes mandatory.

does ggg have some chaos orb rings?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Well ive been through some bad relationships in the past so thats really the biggest reason why we have been together so long without getting married already but she has more than proved herself to be a good woman which most people know is quite hard to find these days. Besides its not like its gonna really change anything from the way it is now other than paperwork and it being official and legal and all that jazz. I mean if the state i lived in still recognized common law marriage we would be married already without doing anything but yeah after so many years it seems rather silly at this point not to do it.
Its something i only plan to ever do once.. 12 years living with someone is long time and i figure we pretty much know whats what. Im pretty happy about it.. so is her and the kids. \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info