Sky Goddess of the Vortex -- BV CI -- TWIN CORE CLEARED.

If you were to run a LL variant of the build, how would you go about doing so? Also, how did you deal with the firestorm girl and max block ci dude in HoGM? Those are the only 2 I can't seem to deal with.

I'm really interested in running a LL variant of this build, I think LL has a lot more power than CI does, but CI is a good transition point from HP and before LL, do you have any thoughts about that? Maybe I can talk to you in game about it sometime?
The LL variant I suppose would take a slightly different pathing since you need arcane vision (most likely). Hall of Grandmasters: recolor your armor and put in reduced block in sixth link. Dyness (aka firestorm girl) needs a frost bomb, and to go full blast with your vaal skills (replace vaal clarity with frost bomb). Easily the hardest fight in that entire instance.
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on May 24, 2016, 11:20:47 AM
Hall of Grandmasters deathless post-merge after picking up a legacy conversion vinktar.

Fuck legacy Aegis. I hope we get some sort of armor = 0 curse or something because that item is just pure bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcmalBNgYtY
Some people use BV with Faster Casting and some with Increased Duration. What's the pro/con of the two support gems?
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info