Why is Perandus short, stubby and fat? Why the stereotype?

I find this highly offensive. I'm greedy, but not short, fat and stubby. My hands aren't stubby, my gut doesn't stick out ahead of my manhood. Well... That's my spew. I demand he gets a make over!!!
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on May 18, 2016, 10:20:05 PM
Stereotype of what? Short, fat, wealthy people?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
People know you Sol this is too obvious lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
it's a representation of your inner self
"

Lol... Well it's kinda true though. What if it Perandus was a male supermodel? Why can't males be naked in the genre... It's always the females half naked or the rich short stubby guy.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
"

Lol... Well it's kinda true though. What if it Perandus was a male supermodel? Why can't males be naked in the genre... It's always the females half naked or the rich short stubby guy.

If we're going for the whole "gender equality" thing (though, there's a ton of naked dudes in act3 piety):

I vote for a 100% naked Fabio-esque act5 boss with long flowing hair he can flip over his shoulder that releases a devastatingly beautiful shimmering shockwave that no one can defend from. It's not physical, not elemental, not chaos, but a new class of damage: beauty. And he can only turn right.
rawr. fear me.
If you lot actually used your heads for anything else but just random trolling,you would have the common sense to figure out that Perandus is based on the Fourth Circle of Hell (greed) from Dante's inferno,not some random stereotype,which in fact is not a stereotype because the common depiction is based on a majority rule.
No rest for the wicked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info