"Names Aston..." A cat tale

... My master named me after a car. "Who's the cute little-" Yep almost everyday... I don't remember much. But if you're interested here's my story. A story of how I Aston went from roaming the wilds to making my way to a humans home. But first, let's just get this out of the way... As a cat I have a few quarrels, rather a issues with the human species. Well you know I am getting ahead of myself. I suppose I'll let you find the issues within my story.

"Damn it I'm hungry... Where's mother." I didn't know it, but me and my other siblings have been stuck inside our cave for three days and no sighting of mother. Fine I'll just meow...

"Meowwwwww!!!"

Three hours still no sign of mother... "I hear something... Guys shhhh... That smell." Our instincts kicked in, frozen solid and silent. It was 6 of us and the smell became stronger.

"Well well... Poor things... You all need a home?"

I looked up and was amazed, never seen this creature before. Though mother did talk about the two legs that stink. One by one they took my siblings, "meowwwww meowwwwww..." I was the last one in this cave.. hoping to join my siblings... I was not picked up. Now I was alone... "Meowwwwwww!" Their smell was gone... Where they go?! And what's worse I hear thunder for the first time. I'm... I'm ALLL alone.

Drip... Drip... Thunk... Water starting to fall from the sky and my cave starting to float... I brace myself. After all the swooshing and pumping around in my cave it toppled over. I open my eyes and nothing but gigantic creatures on spinning legs passing by me. Should I cross this never ending herd? I must be brave... I'm crossing.

I don't see any, but out of nowhere one came from behind, too scared I freeze. I hear this horrible screech... The four leg creature stopped! Wings... It has wings. Wait no... This is one odd creature...

"You poor thing..." Said a voice. A voice coming from inside!!! How interesting, the four spinning leg creature let out a two leg stinker. As I was getting picked up this amazing feeling rushed over me. The stinker had a limb with five other limbs massaging my coat. Wow... Feels great. I fall asleep...

After passing out slightly awake I could hear a faint voice... "So where you find this little guy...?"

I found myself in a place with others of my kind... I look around and this new cave feels a little cozier. Food!!! ...Water. As I stuff my face, "Hey Mr where am I?"

"Hey fellas we got fresh meat!!!" Said this much older cat. He was HUGE!!! "Look kid that stinker over there is a human. Eventually one of them will take us to their home, if not its curtains for you. So do everyone a favor and act cute if you know what's good for you. As for me my fat tail has no chance..."

As I look around I ignore my feline counterparts warnings... Instead I found myself extremely attracted to this yarn. I must attack it...

"That's right kid play with that yarn, nothing suckers a human than that...-"

Another cat with a dark face and slender body from another cave cleared her voice... "Child have you mastered your meow to sound like a baby human?"

I stopped playing, "we can sound like a human baby?!"

Her name was dark face and as she stretched out her claws, "why yes... Here is an example listen... Meo wahhhhh wahhhhh."

"Quite in there!!!" Said a human.

"As you can see the humans hate it but if you're really good you can get whatever you want..." Dark Face was right, as the days lingered she had seemed to master her human meow getting extra food and the first to be fed.

Days passed and more of my feline counterparts were either taken by a human or as my feline cats call it, "taken to the kitty litter."

"Oh my God isn't he adorable."

-to be continued

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on May 7, 2016, 7:03:16 AM
Last bumped on May 7, 2016, 10:42:00 AM
it's Ashton not Aston.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info