How I feel playing non chaos-conversion Flameblast

Last bumped on May 7, 2016, 8:59:51 PM
Just spend a bit of currency for 2x Consuming Dark and stop whining.
"

No shit Sherlock
If I were bothered enough by it to call this whining I'd already have 2 consuming darks.
Last edited by Ahtras on May 5, 2016, 12:56:06 PM
This is a sad reality.

You have 3 choices:

a) Succumb to the chaos meta and dual-wield Darks
b) Refuse the chaos meta, boost max fire res with RotP, preferably Empowered PoF and the skill node, also Ruby flask. Fortify too.
c) Refuse the chaos meta, accept your fate and just kill yourself on every reflect rare
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on May 6, 2016, 5:25:25 AM
Hail to Chaos Meta.

GGG should just put 100% chaos conversion at the start of each class passives. As the first passive point for each class. "100% of your damage is converted to chaos damage".

Just get it over with. It's pretty retarded rightnow everything is better when converted to chaos. Which severely and retardedly limits build potential. Might as well just allow everyone and their moms to have 100% chaos conversion by default... most people and their monkeys have a 100% chaos build of some kind anyways.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Or go mines, traps, totems, minions, or pay attention and use a different skill on weapon swap to deal with the reflecting enemies.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
I think GGG will solve this the GGG way - by adding chaos reflect monster affix.
"
crystalwitch wrote:
Or go mines, traps, totems, minions, or pay attention and use a different skill on weapon swap to deal with the reflecting enemies.

Funny thing is Chaos ice trap still has better dps than ice trap, chaos totems does more than regular totems funny how that works.

as for paying attention to use a different skill on weapon swap... or just like that dude mentioned spend some currency and get 2x consuming darks and you can play as careless as you want and have your weapon swap dedicated to level 6 extra gems of your choice.

Like I said, it's pretty clear chaos meta is extremely retarded, so why just open it up to everyone.
Put a 1 point passive next to the initial nodes for every class that reads "100% of your damage converted to chaos damage, does not stack with other chaos conversion sources". Chaos damage is as meta as it can be, instead of limiting everyone and their moms into consuming dark or volt cheese thus limiting build variety open it up to everyone.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"

Awesome game design right there.

Indeed. "If you want to use this fire skill, don't deal fire damage".

If the answer or solution to making a skill work is "do something else", there's something wrong.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info