Perandus Flashback Event

Another great flashback league, shame there was not so many beyond days :(.
thx for our awesome guild/group for carrying me for my 1st demigod and lvl 100 char, will probably post detailed build guide (#2 of my class (necromancer) is over 1.1b xp behind still even when i havent played for 2 days now)
How to join this event? When im going to create new hero there is no Perandus Flashback Event. Im see onle Standart/Hardcore and Perandus/HC.
Usually the HC and Standard challenge leagues are roughly neck and neck. How come so many Standard 100's compared to HC this time? League difficulty?
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
Deoxespoe wrote:
How to join this event? When im going to create new hero there is no Perandus Flashback Event. Im see onle Standart/Hardcore and Perandus/HC.

If you haven't found it already: To enter events like this and races, use the [join] button of the events listed below your character list.
"
rakis wrote:
Another great flashback league, shame there was not so many beyond days :(.
thx for our awesome guild/group for carrying me for my 1st demigod and lvl 100 char, will probably post detailed build guide (#2 of my class (necromancer) is over 1.1b xp behind still even when i havent played for 2 days now)

Probably because not everyone has 5 aurabots/cullers babysitting and spoonfeeding them. gz anyway
"
Deoxespoe wrote:

^^^
Are people really this blind?
ahg
"
unsane wrote:
Usually the HC and Standard challenge leagues are roughly neck and neck. How come so many Standard 100's compared to HC this time? League difficulty?

I'd wager yes. Perandus mobs in addition to other mods make escape to log screen rather cumbersome I'd imagine ; )
SSF since ~OB
Been doing pretty well till the beginning of the last 2 days with the "all mods".
Dropped from 19th to 27th position, noway my pc could handle playing in 6 people party with all the effects and such :(
sjs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info