Perandus Flashback Event

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

The announcement thread covering more information regarding this event can be found here.

What the League Mods Do
  • Ambush: Areas contain an additional Strongbox.
  • Anarchy: Areas are inhabited by an additional Rogue Exile.
  • Beyond: Slaying monsters close together can attract monsters from beyond this realm.
  • Bloodlines: Magic monster packs each have a Bloodline mod.
  • Domination: Areas contain an additional Shrine.
  • Invasion: Areas are inhabited by an additional Invasion Boss.
  • Nemesis: Rare monsters each have a Nemesis mod.
  • Onslaught: Monsters have 20% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed.
  • Perandus: Caches of Perandus wealth can be found throughout Wraeclast.
  • Rampage: Slaying enemies in a kill streak grants Rampage bonuses.
  • Torment: Areas are inhabited by an additional Tormented Spirit.
  • Warbands: Hostile Warbands fight to control Wraeclast.

Warbands-specific items can be found from Warband members, because part of their implicit behaviour is to drop the special items. Otherwise unique items specific to previous challenge leagues will not drop in this event.

This is a standard event. Death does not eliminate you from the league. There is also a hardcore version of this event.

When the leagues end, characters in this league will be migrated to the Standard Perandus League.

League Mods Schedule
  • Day 1-2: Perandus, Warbands, Ambush, Anarchy
  • Day 3-5: Perandus, Nemesis, Bloodlines, Domination
  • Day 6-7: Perandus, Beyond, Torment, Invasion
  • Day 8-9: Perandus, Ambush, Anarchy, Domination, Invasion, Torment, Warbands, Onslaught
  • Day 10-12: Perandus, Invasion, Ambush, Nemesis, Bloodlines
  • Day 13-14: Perandus, Torment, Anarchy, Warbands, Onslaught
  • Day 15-16: Perandus, Ambush, Anarchy, Beyond, Bloodlines, Domination, Invasion, Nemesis, Onslaught, Rampage, Torment, Warbands

League mods change over at 8:00am New Zealand Time (GMT+12). This is on the daily anniversary of the start time of the league.

Challenges
Challenges can be completed in either the main Perandus Leagues or these Competitive Events. You can make progress in either to have it count towards your overall number of challenges.

Prizes:
  • The top player by experience (or first player to reach level 100) of each Ascendancy class will be awarded an Alt-Art Demigod's Dominance.
  • The Top 25 players by experience (or in the order they reached level 100) of each Ascendancy class will be awarded a Demigod's Dominance with their rank number.

If you choose not to pick an Ascendancy class you won't be eligible for winning Demigods but you can still win prizes from reaching various level thresholds. Changing your Ascendancy Class has been disabled for this event.

The following microtransaction prizes will be randomly awarded to players who meet various level thresholds in this event:

The single highest level character in each event on your account will be considered. If you play with multiple accounts, we will use the highest character from between them.

The trading subforum for this event can be found here.
Last edited by Dan_GGG on May 4, 2016, 9:51:50 PM
Last bumped on May 22, 2016, 10:44:35 PM
Thanks GGG for awesome event as usual !! You are best gaming company ever. NoKappa. Ignore haters without valid reasons.
Good job GGG! :)
ty gl all :}
"
The single highest level character in each event on your account will be considered. If you play with multiple accounts, we will use the highest character from between them.

What does it exactly mean? I have a brother and we both connect from the same public IP, do we fall under the "multiple accounts" category? Or only if both accounts connected on the same PC (something that we also did).
WOW FIRST PAGE.. YAY GGG U ARE THE BEST.. LOVE u >DDDD
First Page Hype!

Love it, but 10pm? meeh :(
hyped to play.
Second-class poe gamer
22 hours to find money for buy a pc🙌🔫💵🏃💻💺😎
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on May 5, 2016, 7:52:24 PM
15 hours away and counting. I'm beyond (pun slightly intended) stoked to participate. I really hope to get at least one thing out of this. I'm mad at myself for not being able to get the perandus portal (there's a few challenges that I'm not rich or lucky enough to get) so being able to nab something else that's neat would be great.

I want to say thanks again GGG for going back and letting the community decide on how to make this different than the current perandus league. I know we players tend to stamp our feet at times, but it's great that you listen and take it in stride. Very much appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info