Latency issues in Daresso's Dream map type

EDIT: Oops, I didn't mean /latency/ -- I meant I was experiencing an FPS drop. Latency is alright. Sorry for being imprecise.

Here's a pic of the fps in the final pit. This is after I have defeated the monsters, so it doesn't demonstrate the problems I had with all the particles and animated monsters running around.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/493519287285143945/22644AA0A50978AC9BBB5A92CB1BD7343BD44580/

###

This is not a bug or a glitch but I'm unsure where to post it.

I have severe latency issues in the Daresso's Dream map type - the pits. This is the only map I'm having latency problems in. I'm unsure why that's the case.

I've gotten a lag spike from meeting just a single mob group that were so bad and lasted for five seconds so I was dead when the game continued.

Particularly playing trapped in the pits is near impossible to survive to to latency.

This is the only map I have these problems. I've played the same character from level 1 to 69, now on Merciless, and the pits have always acted weird. It got so annoying now due to the XP loss from dying that I wanted to post it. I'm a viper strike assassin so I don't think my own particles/stuff are an issue.

It hasn't been an issue before Ascendancy.

If it's me that's responsible for the problems, please let me know.

###

Very quick overlook of my PC specs. It's probably average (I don't know much) but it's just this area that has issues, so...

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4200M CPU @ 2.50GHz

Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M

RAM 6.0 GB

Operating System Microsoft Windows 8.1 (build 9600), 64-bit
Last edited by Skadrel on May 4, 2016, 8:15:06 PM
Last bumped on May 4, 2016, 7:53:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info