A thread for stupid things to say which sound really smart

I'll start...

Is "good enough" good enough?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last bumped on May 10, 2016, 9:57:35 PM
Gold is worth its weight in gold.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

It's not about the journey or the destination it's all about the loophole you use.

definition of

Buddhism
Spoiler
live without guilt

Christianity
Spoiler
forgive past,present and future

A plane bar sounds much more amusing then a plain bar.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I know you were probably being sarcastic but the definition of Buddhism in the context of guilt is not to live without it but to understand it, the actions that led to it and how you feel about it etc to find a deeper truth than the wild knee jerk reaction one would normally succumb to and dwell in.

/ahem continue xD
I think you need to reread the thread tittle.

On that note,

"When asked to solve the riddle of life i told them to pull my finger. It smelled terrible, but i had fun"

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I realize the context, but I can't help myself when it comes to Buddhism. >.>
Hi, FullBlownDaddy here. FullBlownDaddy would like to contribute the following, "60% of the time, it works every time".

Peace, FullBlownDaddy™
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
Last edited by FullBlownDaddy on May 4, 2016, 1:03:53 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I'll start...

Is "good enough" good enough?

"Scientific consensus ..."
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Obama says it all the time "right (or wrong) side of history" empty meaningless prattle. History has no sides. History flows onwards. Sometimes pretty sometimes very ugly.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 5, 2016, 6:51:31 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
History has no sides.
You're making the capital error of confusing history with the past.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info