Improving my EQ build.

Hey all,
I recently beat the game with my first character and started running maps. I'd like some advice on how to improve my character further as it is impossible for me to run merc lab and higher tier maps, like T9+.

This is my character. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Smash250/characters

Please let me know if any other info is needed.
Thank you for any help.
Last edited by Smash250 on May 4, 2016, 9:59:47 AM
Last bumped on May 4, 2016, 1:10:57 PM
Your profile is set to private.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Sorry about, that it has been fixed. Don't remember doing that.
First thing I would do is get rid of WED on your 5 link... it's not doing much for you. Go with something else, depending on your needs. Melee on Full Life (More damage... not increased)... even Life gain on hit... going to do more for you than a little more increased damage.

Get Hatred off your CWDT. It's not helping there. Your Herald of Ash is taking up space too. I'd actually consider giving it up. Damage shouldn't be your problem at this point.

Consider using Blasphemy on your Warlord's Mark. If you don't mind self-casting, you're fine, but I prefer it even at costs.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on May 4, 2016, 11:28:49 AM
Shags is right, your WED is a waste of socket. Leech, LGoH, or even increased AoE would've been better. You've also spec'd into alot of weapon elemental nodes and elemental nodes -> waste of passive points.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Smash250 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Sorry about, that it has been fixed. Don't remember doing that.

a while ago all profiles were set to private by default

(also fast advice, take out those elemental nodes and get some life instead, you are a bit low)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 4, 2016, 12:14:18 PM
more life in your skill tree could help for sure. and a lightning coil too.

as for WED i don't have the same opinion as others on the thread. i have a EQ char too and with herald of ash + hatred i go from 25k dps to 19k without WED, so i don't think its useless.

i personnaly have +200% life in the tree + lightning coil and i don't have any problems with maps and merc lab is easy mod.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Shags is right, your WED is a waste of socket. Leech, LGoH, or even increased AoE would've been better. You've also spec'd into alot of weapon elemental nodes and elemental nodes -> waste of passive points.

From his tree, it looks like he's following this build, which uses weapon elemental damage: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1596320

Last edited by 3DNeophyte on May 4, 2016, 1:11:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info