[PHC]Welp, my season just ripped, any beginners need some currency?

I am not sure if this is against TOS, if it is, I apologize and ask to have the topic deleted!

Hey guys, after 2 (relatively) expensive rips in the same amount of weeks, Im calling it quits for the season. I dont have much to give, I think around 100c total + random gear, that I would happily give away - no strings attached. All I ask is that pay it forward if possible!

There is 1 caveat, I would like to give the currency to fellow beginners/causal players. 3 to be exact. Please no 36 challenge complete "beginners" haha, Im sure you guys piss exalts!

I will be on tomorrow evening. Ill make a new toon, do my now perfected minute 30 second speed run to town, then message people from this topic.

Please leave your PHC toons names in this thread, and we will go from there!
Last bumped on May 5, 2016, 12:45:56 AM
Trying to finish my build and ran out of most of my chaos and all ex. Would love help.

My toon name is BoomTickles.
Completed challenges aren't that indicative TBH, most of them are just grindy and time-consuming, not actually difficult, and a lot of players don't give a crap about challenges. Case in point: I completed 17 accidentally and that's it.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I started out Perandus in SC, got to 87 and completed 25 challenges. One of my RL friends decided to come back to PoE, but wanted to play HC. So we started new characters in HC and of course neither one of us has much. I pretty much gave up on PSC at that point. I haven't played HC since the red/blue armor MTX stuff, even longer for my friend, so it's been somewhat of a slow process. Thanks for doing this regardless. PHC characters: RattleReave, RattleDeath, DatVortex.
"
Mishra wrote:
Trying to finish my build and ran out of most of my chaos and all ex. Would love help.

My toon name is BoomTickles.

No problem, when I manage to find time I will message you in game!

"
Bars wrote:
Completed challenges aren't that indicative TBH, most of them are just grindy and time-consuming, not actually difficult, and a lot of players don't give a crap about challenges. Case in point: I completed 17 accidentally and that's it.

That is a fair point. I meant more the people with super high numbers, 30+. 30+ requires doing maps and such. If a person is capable of doing the maps required to get those challenges done, they more than likely have far more currency then I will ever see! Im sure my logic is flawed in many ways haha.

"
Arastir wrote:
I started out Perandus in SC, got to 87 and completed 25 challenges. One of my RL friends decided to come back to PoE, but wanted to play HC. So we started new characters in HC and of course neither one of us has much. I pretty much gave up on PSC at that point. I haven't played HC since the red/blue armor MTX stuff, even longer for my friend, so it's been somewhat of a slow process. Thanks for doing this regardless. PHC characters: RattleReave, RattleDeath, DatVortex.

As little as it is, I am glad to help! Ill go thru all 3 names when I am able to get around to it. Not to many people seem interested, so if its just you and the guy who replied first, you 2 can split it. That or you can give some to your buddy as well.
Are you still doing the giveaway? If so, my name is Nina_Hartley.
Permanent Hardcore only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info