I have now come to accept this is the greatest game in the world

So it seems after 3 years of trying to figure out how to play this game, and get past the ugly looking maps in Act 1 and 2.

I have finally reached Act 4 and have realized this is the greatest game I have ever played in my life.

This is amazing considering Diablo 3 ROS actually was the greatest game on my list up until yesterday but no more. This Earth Quake build I am making on Maurauder is the greatest thing I have ever experienced the satisfaction of creating this build is a trillion times more than any barbarian build in D3.

The fact that you can actually Trade in this game makes it all the better. I can't believe this is what I have been missing all my life? how could I have let those ugly maps in Act 1 and 2 prevent me from playing this game?

It is when I had seen the trailer for Act 3 and 4 I realized they started to hire better artists and the atmosphere wasn't boring anymore this game started looking more modern so I gave this another go glad I did.

I am happy I invested $50 USD in cosmetics in this game aswell feels good to support this company.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on May 3, 2016, 8:02:07 PM
Last bumped on May 8, 2016, 5:34:00 AM
Congratulations !!!!

You figured it out ;)
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
The coolest thing is for 50 $ you can buy the grand total of one full set for your character .
R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by tryhardgg on May 3, 2016, 8:25:57 PM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
So it seems after 3 years of trying to figure out how to play this game, and get past the ugly looking maps in Act 1 and 2.

I have finally reached Act 4 and have realized this is the greatest game I have ever played in my life.

You're either very young, haven't played many games or both.
You've found a great game. But 20 years from now no one will be playing it. Some games have lasted 100s of years pretty much unchanged.

Bridge is a great game... I recommend anyone interested in abstract communication give it a try.

Poker is probably the greatest game of all time... it's so good it's been made illegal in many areas of the world.
just wait until he actually plays act 4
^Act 4 is great almost completed it as a matter of fact. I like that it looks similar to D3 Act 3 the snow map.

Is there something I am missing?

"
TriniGamer wrote:

The community also shares part of that 'greatest game' title you describe.
Last edited by B34C0N on May 4, 2016, 1:52:36 AM
"
B34C0N wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:

The community also shares part of that 'greatest game' title you describe.

I think he was talking the bowels of the beast stage.

I agree this is the most disgusting thing to look at in this game. You are literally walking on feces diarrhea kind inside an anus or something, diarrhea fetish isn't exactly my thing.

But I know there are people who like it, luckily thats only a very tiny part of the game and the rest of Act 4 is very beautiful

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You've found a great game. But 20 years from now no one will be playing it. Some games have lasted 100s of years pretty much unchanged.

Bridge is a great game... I recommend anyone interested in abstract communication give it a try.

Poker is probably the greatest game of all time... it's so good it's been made illegal in many areas of the world.

Chess is the king of all. Go is probably a competitor in terms of longevity (I'm not familiar with its history) but not in geographical coverage and it's less balanced (more strategy, less tactics).

Apart from that, the world is changing so quickly these days, and technologies with it, that it's impossible to predict what will happen in 20 years. Also, just as chess and poker have changed and evolved over the years to the point where they are completely different from their predecessors, we could view PoE in the same way - as part of the evolution of a genre of games. And I'm pretty sure the genre will be played in 20 years.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 4, 2016, 4:07:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info