Please buff exp gained from red maps or lower exp in yellow maps

Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:02:26 PM
shitty suggestion, fucking everyone but meta builds who will continue to reap the benefits of fastest clear.

The problem is Chaos, Spark, Vaal Spark and Cast on Crit. Nerf those, not map EXP.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Please buff exp gained from red maps...

I´m fine with that

"
...or lower exp in yellow maps

that´d just be awful and make things worse
"
And1111 wrote:
It's kinda shame that most meta builds will have better exp/hour on good layouts yellow maps than on 20%+ packize red maps.Kinda doing red maps feels pointless now,first you need to spend a lot of currency to sustain them(to roll at least double packsize),second they are way harder with higher chance for rip,third,temporal chains/enfeble/monster life are pretty common modes on them and they reduce your clear speed a lot.
In PHC i think i have never seen t13+ map rotation on noticeboard or global chat,only what i have seen are gorge/plateau rotations all the time.
I think that encouraging mindless blue gorges farming over doing hard t13+ is lame.
At lv 99 in PHC,i had better exp/hour doin blue gorges/arid lakes/plateus/springs then on double packsize t14+ with added beyond,that simply feels wrong.

worst suggestion ever to lower the xp of mid maps

running plateu gorge gives a lot of xp and for a very low currency cost
the map drop which is way too high should be nerfed so that it won't be as good as now to run only gorge maps, they would cost much more like it was in the past

and don't say to not nerf the map drop
i play from T8 to T11 maps, but i SELL all the canyon/gorge/plateu/T12+ maps i drop, and i struggle to consume maps because i recipe more T8 maps from T7 than the number of maps my pool goes down

tl;dr every 100 T8/T11 maps i play i end up with 130-140maps not lower than T8, something wrong here

current map drop could be nerfed by 20% that you could still mantain the map pool easily doing all the maps you drop
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:02:43 PM
You fuck like 90% of the people if you fuck with the yellow maps including me what the fuck lol

I'm keen for the lvl 95+ higher penalty most people stop at 90. but overall this will just fuck like literally EVERYONE.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 4, 2016, 11:57:32 AM
Considering the rarity of red maps, I don't understand why the exp gain was nerfed at all. Right now there doesn't seem to be much difference between running one T14 map or two/three T10, other than the much higher risk of dying and having to skip the boss in many cases, which only makes sustain much harder.
"
You fuck like 90% of the people if you fuck with the yellow maps including me what the fuck lol

I'm keen for the lvl 95+ higher penalty most people stop at 90. but overall this will just fuck like literally EVERYONE.
Also it shouldnt be balanced around people having personal bitch boys.

The only reason people can level that fast is because someone loots for them, sells their items, does their trading, etc.

99.9~% of players arent using personal bitch boys doing all their shit for them, we shouldnt be balancing around that nor meta builds.

If people shooting for 100 were actually doing all that stuff themselves it would take them soo much longer to hit 100.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info