Looking for a uber viable build please(solved)

Hello,

I have been back a couple of months now after being gone for 3+ years and I've managed to build up a little nest egg of exalts + some nice items.

I'm looking to make a uber farming character, although it would be nice to also use in high level parties. Please do not suggest any build that runs super slow, is laggy for parties, or trappers. I would very much like to use this build for end game mapping in a full party. Thank-you =)

Some of the items I have access to:

- 6L shav, 6L voltaxic, various very nice pieces of ES gear, shav ring (legacy)
- a couple of old lv60ish witches with full respecs & a lv93 ranger that can be respec'd (willing to level anything though)
- have an additional 40+ exalt I am willing to spend on the build
- it would be for standard

I have a chaos trapper, which does fantastic damage, but it's poor for party/group play. I also am leveling a dy'ness tank, but it's dps is low, and lastly I have an explosive arrow, which is great for mapping, but terrible for single target dps.

Just trying to find something to play that can incorporate some of things I like about my other characters into a single one that I can really focus on.

I was looking at dual void battery builds, voltaxic builds, etc but I am really open to anything.

I just would like something that either has 7k+ life, or 10k+ ES, isn't a glass cannon (ie: little to a lot tanky) and can do uber atziri & core bosses.

Anyone have any suggestions please?

Thanks.
Last edited by Razordoll on May 3, 2016, 3:38:36 PM
Last bumped on May 3, 2016, 10:53:11 PM
I'm thinking of lowlife bladevortex or CoC discharge (lowlife, CI, life/es hybrid - many options), there are guides for this in the witch section.

There's also a bladevortex pathfinder build which can do uber as far as I know and is surprisingly budget-friendly but you have to spam flasks a lot. Guide is in the ranger section. You should be able to start immediately if you respec the ranger and don't mind having to pianospam flasks.

I'm also pretty sure you can build a voltaxic deadeye ranger to do uber but I wouldn't dream of giving more specific suggestions, rangers aren't my thing.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 3, 2016, 8:42:06 AM
I'd prefer not to do any "CoC" (cast on crit) builds - they tend to be horribly laggy in parties.

Thank-you for the suggestion though =)
"
I'd prefer not to do any "CoC" (cast on crit) builds - they tend to be horribly laggy in parties.

Thank-you for the suggestion though =)

Depends on your spells of choice. If you play cyclone - coc - bladefall - arc - EK - lifeleech, you'll be fine. Might need to min-max it a bit more to be Uber-viable but it's certainly possible. Or maybe cyclone - coc - arc - ice nova - flame surge - lifeleech if you prefer elemental spells. The laggy spells are Discharge, Arctic Breath and to a lesser extent Fireball and Ice Spear (at least these are the ones I can think of).

But I would suggest an assassin for this build. It was my first character in perandus league, turned out extremely fine without too much gearing expenses. You get cwdt lvl 1 - blade vortex - PCoC - increased crit strikes for power charge generation, get the 3 power charges, 3 good spell crit clusters, the dagger crit cluster and a ton of ES from the passive tree and you can easily get capped crit chance with cylone and EK and almost capped with bladefall and arc at max power charges.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 3, 2016, 10:35:17 AM
Any poison trapper/miner will do the job just fine for a few exalts. Don't try to be too exotic, you will fail if you never did uber before. When you get used to the encounter, the damage needed, the burst and oneshot you can get hit from, then you can go more exotic and try to experiment. If you make a build that might not be able to do uber, either because it is optimised enough for the fight, or just because you lack experience, you will have a very bad time to start from zero over again.

Bladefall or Ice trap are a safe choice.

-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on May 3, 2016, 10:42:15 AM
Ya I have a trapper that can one shot each phase of normal atziri (with an aoe spell), with it's single target dps, I could probably kill uber (I don't have the mortal hope to attempt it).

They are stuck around 6k ES though, and it would be a fairly costly investment to increase that #. Also, trappers are terrible in parties. I don't mind it as a solo character and do play my trapper solo, but I am looking for something uber / core viable that I can specifically use in parties with my other high level friends / guild members.

Hence why I'm asking for something that doesn't lag people.

Thanks again for all your help & suggestions!
I found this myself :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1522967

Looks pretty interesting. Think I'm going to give it a go. Total investment so far is about 12ex for the chest and the legacy dagger. I already have pretty much everything else so. Just maybe a ring, or some jewels left to get.

Thanks again for everyones help.
Lol that is the most heavily abused build in the game right now...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info