Level 75 enchantments revealed.

...partially. Take a look at this:

See that small skull icon right neer the yellow lab entrance?
Clearly this indicates that lab will not only be in act 3.

Given this fact and the answer from Chris regarding the 75 enchants
"
"Nice try ;)"
my guess is that there are plans to add it to maps or map mods in future. What do you think?
and I've only died 39 times. (c) Libbritania ( tokimeki ).
Last edited by ZL0J on May 3, 2016, 7:23:39 AM
Last bumped on May 21, 2016, 10:55:36 PM
I think there will be an entrance at the end of the Catacombs where you can enter the lvl 75 Labyrinth once you fully ascended. The Catacombs are filled with bleak aspirants after all.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
The Catacombs are filled with bleak aspirants after all.

Spoiler
Second-class poe gamer
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663440

I was right! :)

"
The rumours are true. There is a fourth Labyrinth, and it's accessed through end-game maps.
"
pr13st wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:
The Catacombs are filled with bleak aspirants after all.

Spoiler

So that's where that comes from O.O
"
ZL0J wrote:
...partially. Take a look at this:

See that small skull icon right neer the yellow lab entrance?
Clearly this indicates that lab will not only be in act 3.

Given this fact and the answer from Chris regarding the 75 enchants
"
"Nice try ;)"
my guess is that there are plans to add it to maps or map mods in future. What do you think?

I don't really get your "evidence". Is the screenshot made in some kind of t10+ map? Perhaps one that has the tile set of the Labyrinth?
Theyve already said its an endgame map. Its not an instance you just walk into.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:

I don't really get your "evidence". Is the screenshot made in some kind of t10+ map? Perhaps one that has the tile set of the Labyrinth?

My e̶v̶i̶d̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ assumption was based on minimap icon. There's no point of adding an icon if you will not use it. I.e. you are entering labyrinth, right? So you already know that this is labyrinth. And first room of that thing is crude and has only 2 way outs: back and into the labyrinth. The latter has an icon. Why would it be there if it wasn't needed elsewhere? That points to (partially) randomly generated labyrinths in maps explaining the 75 lvl enchanments.

And that screenshot was just a pre-lab room entered from act3.

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Theyve already said its an endgame map. Its not an instance you just walk into.

Where? All I found is this:
"
GGG wrote:
There is a fourth Labyrinth, and it's accessed through end-game maps.

Which leads to the conclusion that it is accessed through end-game maps ( obviously ) meaning that you will somehow either randomly or via some tools be able to enter it from a map.
nice assumption :)

I still dont like the 7th and 8th AP and that lab. (I only hate the traps, lab is fine)
"
ZL0J wrote:

My e̶v̶i̶d̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ assumption was based on minimap icon. There's no point of adding an icon if you will not use it. I.e. you are entering labyrinth, right? So you already know that this is labyrinth. And first room of that thing is crude and has only 2 way outs: back and into the labyrinth. The latter has an icon. Why would it be there if it wasn't needed elsewhere? That points to (partially) randomly generated labyrinths in maps explaining the 75 lvl enchanments.

Kudos on that reasoning. (I'm afraid most people still won't understand, though.)
Last edited by Huaojozu on May 20, 2016, 2:30:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info