When you lose patience to farm Cadrio ?

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
you dont play perandus/temp leagues to find cardio.
He is like an extra that can pay out pretty well if u find him and get a nice deal.
The game is still about what it is and was all the item, grind, loot and level up.
this sounds like

you dont go to a football game to be in the festive croud
the croud is just an extra to seeing your team play and win
buying a ticket to a game is still about just watching the game...

seriously if you only want to see the game stay at fucking home, people in the croud dont want non-cheering boring ass like this with them
same for Cadiro, Cadiro is the reason why people are in this league... they want to encounter him

I did not say that he should ignore cardio. (== staying at home watching the game on TV)
ofc he gives you motivation to play a temp league and start with nothing again.
But putting him as ur only motivation to play the game / league is kinda counterproductive and something i dont understand. So 10-20 Maps w/o him makes u wanna quit? Com'n thats a super weak argument of quitting/becoming impatient. It's like with map drops, there are times u get almost no refunds and the next day it's raining maps. RNG is a ****, nice thing!
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I don't "farm" him. Never did. If I'm in the mood I run 1-3 dried lakes in a day. Got scolds and victario this way (dirt cheap). Fuck farming, it isn't worth my time.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"

I did not say that he should ignore cardio. (== staying at home watching the game on TV)
But putting him as ur only motivation to play the game / league is kinda counterproductive and something i dont understand. So 10-20 Maps w/o him makes u wanna quit? Com'n thats a super weak argument of quitting/becoming impatient. It's like with map drops, there are times u get almost no refunds and the next day it's raining maps. RNG is a ****, nice thing!

No, RNG is a horrible, lazy game mechanic. And next league, without Cadiro, nobody will care enough to force themselves through the new content again. The new rate of item acquisition has been set, lowering the bar just loses ggg the players they've gained from the first week of Perandus. Since they only care about good droprates and easier access to tier 1 uniques.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"

No, RNG is a horrible, lazy game mechanic. And next league, without Cadiro, nobody will care enough to force themselves through the new content again. The new rate of item acquisition has been set, lowering the bar just loses ggg the players they've gained from the first week of Perandus. Since they only care about good droprates and easier access to tier 1 uniques.

Problem is we don't really get new content , we get features here and there at the cost of broken builds and new horrible meta .
R.I.P 4.B.
Don't drive yourself mad farming Cadiro and resetting Solaris/whatever instances every 30 seconds, is my advice. There's no guarantee he'll ever offer you that Headhunter.

What I do is just run maps. Whenever Cadiro spawns, he spawns.
"
tryhardgg wrote:

Problem is we don't really get new content , we get features here and there at the cost of broken builds and new horrible meta .

Ehm, well that's simply not true. Act 4 is not that long ago, mate. Neither are the new map tiers, a lot of skill gems, ascendancy classes and so on and so forth...
If that's not content i don't know what is.

And concerning the meta shift: a completely balanced game is an illusion. And luckily so. If it were the same thing all the time i wouldnt be playing. keeps you on your feet.
"
Hyskoa wrote:

No, in D2 the constant gear famine was solved by people running bots. So you always had easy access to everything at decent prices. (Hence why I had 3 accounts full of the best gear). It made designing a build and rolling alts fun and addictive.

Solved?!

The massive botting and duping totally ruined Diablo 2. There was literally no incentive to play that game anymore from that point onwards. It made the game ultra-boring and repulsive. Equivalent of a singleplayer game where you can enable all the items with godpanel.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on May 3, 2016, 4:11:53 PM
"
horstkaracho wrote:
"
tryhardgg wrote:

Ehm, well that's simply not true. Act 4 is not that long ago, mate. Neither are the new map tiers, a lot of skill gems, ascendancy classes and so on and so forth...

And concerning the meta shift: a completely balanced game is an illusion. And luckily so. If it were the same thing all the time i wouldnt be playing. keeps you on your feet.

Act 4 was slightly less than a year ago, map tiers was just relabelling of the existing maps and raising them 2 levels, skill gems are very minor content and so are ascendency classes. You could argue that labyrinth was new content, but that's hardly enjoyable to play for most people.

Hell, lack of new content isn't as much of a problem as bad optimisation of the content currently available as well as the bad optimisation of loot/maps system/...
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
horstkaracho wrote:
"
tryhardgg wrote:

Act 4 was slightly less than a year ago, map tiers was just relabelling of the existing maps and raising them 2 levels, skill gems are very minor content and so are ascendency classes. You could argue that labyrinth was new content, but that's hardly enjoyable to play for most people.

Hell, lack of new content isn't as much of a problem as bad optimisation of the content currently available as well as the bad optimisation of loot/maps system/...

Well, less than a year is not long for an indie game. New content takes time. Thought that would be obvious. Don't get all the hate for the current content either. It's not like you are forced to play the lab for hours on end. Three times, get ascendancies, done. Shouldn't take more than 2-3 hours tops (!) including trials for a huge upgrade to your char.
Loot, maps and so on aren't in a bad spot either imo. Maybe we are not playing the same game.
Last edited by horstkaracho on May 3, 2016, 4:22:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info