When you lose patience to farm Cadrio ?

"
Well u got like 4 weeks left to enjoy that "freebees" until game goes back to 10/10 Grinding!

And if u feel like its always the same and sick and tired of grinding from nothing to something, dont play temp leaugues, play standard ;) Keep and collect more items.

I won't have a choice to play anything but standard, since new leagues don't offer anything of value. Although, with the constant item drought, maintaining maps won't be a possibility. It's how ggg wants to force people to play the same tired old content again and again(that + flavour of the month builds).
And if standard is all I can viably play to get the tier 1 uniques, there's no incentive for me to buy anything ever again.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
But isnt that the same story in every Hack and Slay with trading involved?
For Example:
D2 was like that, and i played a shitload of that game.
Did i find many Highrunes myself, ehm nope.... nothing compared to the hours i spend in this game.
Was i able to grind/farm and trade items in for Highrunes? YES!

SO in Poe it's prolly the other way round, you find exalted, you do your chaos recipe and you can trade them for your "tier1" items. You can also chance them, and currently there is a old man searching for his coins prolly offering the item for you in exchange of his coins.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
For Example:
Did i find many Highrunes myself, ehm nope.... nothing compared to the hours i spend in this game.

SO in Poe it's prolly the other way round, you find exalted, you do your chaos recipe and you can trade them for your "tier1" items. You can also chance them, and currently there is a old man searching for his coins prolly offering the item for you in exchange of his coins.

No, in D2 the constant gear famine was solved by people running bots. So you always had easy access to everything at decent prices. (Hence why I had 3 accounts full of the best gear). It made designing a build and rolling alts fun and addictive.
But having to grind 120 exalt for a headhunters or 30 exalts for a voll's is out of the question. I'm not a Chinese farmer nor is this supposed to be a second job.
Cadiro and divination cards were meant to solve this horrible balancing, but the droprates got nerfed after ggg saw people actually acquiring and having fun with tier 1 items. Since poe is not allowed to be fun, it's a grind until your brain shuts off and you start streaming on twitch goign "durrrr, droprates are fine. L2p LMAO AYY."
 Silly you, Cadiro Perandus is Santa Claus disguised as a humble roving peddler of exotic wares to help ease the suffering of the exiles somewhat. He is not a farmer (in the same sense that Lady Dialla thinks we are not a cockroach). The Talosian overlords that created this "world of illusion" called Wraeclast get bored with logic and reason quickly and thus to spice up their sedentary lives they inject high levels of RNG into the "illusion" (aka simulation) to invoke as much unpredictability as possible. Thus some of us experience the illusion of encountering Cadiro more often than other exiles. This has always been and always will be the norm. You can never be sure of anything when beings of superior intellect are playing mind games on you for their own amusement (randomness is used to provide something unexpected at times what with the Talosian mind being of such super high logic and reasoning).

I always wondered how many exiles a single Talosian could mind control at once (how far does their multi-tasking mind control extend). It appears of late (last couple of months) that some of the Talosians have had problems keeping the link up 100% and some exiles have experienced a disconnect from their illusionary world (aka DC or "an unexpected disconnect has occurred"). Could it be that their powers to control exiles for their own mental exercise has reached their limits?  
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 3, 2016, 8:32:02 AM
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"
For Example:

No, in D2 the constant gear famine was solved by people running bots. So you always had easy access to everything at decent prices. (Hence why I had 3 accounts full of the best gear). It made designing a build and rolling alts fun and addictive.
But having to grind 120 exalt for a headhunters or 30 exalts for a voll's is out of the question. I'm not a Chinese farmer nor is this supposed to be a second job.
Cadiro and divination cards were meant to solve this horrible balancing, but the droprates got nerfed after ggg saw people actually acquiring and having fun with tier 1 items. Since poe is not allowed to be fun, it's a grind until your brain shuts off and you start streaming on twitch goign "durrrr, droprates are fine. L2p LMAO AYY."

You should bring b*ts into this, since those are not "legal".
Also Blizz didnt give a shit about their game and made things pretty easy.
The value of D2 Items compared to Poe items is not to compareable.
But the droprates are.
And how many Highrunes where needed to buy Top-Rare item or a perfect runeword on a perfect base? yes thousends, did u use them for trades? not really there were trading forums for that, having their own "currency".

So imagine u had to find those highrunes for your top gear. You wouldnt had 1 char done until today.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"

You should bring b*ts into this, since those are not "legal".
Also Blizz didnt give a shit about their game and made things pretty easy.
The value of D2 Items compared to Poe items is not to compareable.
But the droprates are.
And how many Highrunes where needed to buy Top-Rare item or a perfect runeword on a perfect base? yes thousends, did u use them for trades? not really there were trading forums for that, having their own "currency".

So imagine u had to find those highrunes for your top gear. You wouldnt had 1 char done until today.

This is a discussion of D2, I am not mentioning any scripts or bots related to path of exile, so it shouldn't be censored or get me bored.

So yes, I should bring bots into this because they fixed D2's inherently flawed game design. In this game however, it doesn't have a chance to do so because ggg is vehemently against what made D2 great, manageable access to whatever gear you had in mind. Ad the outside currency shows again a system that fixes problematic game design choices from blizzard. So ggg is trying to recreate a gaming experience that never existed and was enjoyed by nobody. Everybody had at the very least the maptool, if you went further there was pickit and even further were just regular bots.

And no D3 also doesn't solve this issue either, as I said, gear has to have a manageable progression curve. They made a 2 week experience that is pretty decent, path of exile's 120 exalt headhunter or 200 exalt legacy kaom's are so far on the other end of the spectrum, they went past the concept of infinity and returned to D3's negative infinity realm.
So your consumption is that b*ts made the game better and accessable, just because it was possible w/o getting banned, instead of going the road on your own. Which also removed every challenging aspect of the game. That sound more like a single player type game using CheatEngine to get what he wants, nor than some1 that accepts a challenge and dedication to reach a goal in an online game w/o p2w or cheating.

Last edited by Doe on May 3, 2016, 9:15:12 AM
"
So your consumption is that b*ts made the game better and accessable, just because it was possible w/o getting banned, instead of going the road on your own. Which also removed every challenging aspect of the game. That sound more like a single player type game using CheatEngine to get what he wants, nor than some1 that accepts a challenge and dedication to reach a goal in an online game w/o p2w or cheating.

Amen.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
you dont play perandus/temp leagues to find cardio.
He is like an extra that can pay out pretty well if u find him and get a nice deal.
The game is still about what it is and was all the item, grind, loot and level up.
this sounds like

you dont go to a football game to be in the festive croud
the croud is just an extra to seeing your team play and win
buying a ticket to a game is still about just watching the game...

seriously if you only want to see the game stay at fucking home, people in the croud dont want non-cheering boring ass like this with them
same for Cadiro, Cadiro is the reason why people are in this league... they want to encounter him
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Pointless to argue.

We're playing a game with different rules. They play a game where killing monsters and collecting treasure is actually counter to winning it. They actually go out of their way to avoid killing stuff... only slows them down.

We play differently. Doesn't make either side "bad". The fact that the game allows both types of players to succeed is what makes it great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info