When you lose patience to farm Cadrio ?

Today i played 12 maps (in this map 3 times Zana apears, so 15 maps...) and no Cadrio apears.
The last days i have to play 10 or more maps to find one time Cadrio..
When you lose the patience to looking for Cadrio ?
I know RNG... but the last days it is horrible... At starting league i found in average every 3 maps Cadrio but now 10+ maps...
Thinking to leave Perandus and change back to standard because its no more worth to play perandus (the hope to find a good deal from him went to 0 )

Instead of the 2-week-perandus-event GGG should increase for the last weeks the spawn rate of Cadrio...
Last bumped on May 3, 2016, 4:21:26 PM
you dont play perandus/temp leagues to find cardio.
He is like an extra that can pay out pretty well if u find him and get a nice deal.
The game is still about what it is and was all the item, grind, loot and level up.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
He is like an extra that can pay out pretty well if u find him and get a nice deal.
The game is still about what it is and was all the item, grind, loot and level up.

Amen. Can't understand the obsession with Cadiro. But that might be because i could no-life a couple (not all) of the recent leagues. For someone with less time on their hands it might be a game changer. Or perceived as one.
Maybe once I'm more busy in a bleak and unfortunately not too distant future I'm gonna start ranting on these forums too. Always wanted to do that but never had the incentive since this game still kicks some mfing ass.
Well if you want cardio so badly take the shortest high area u can chain up and down!
hint: it's prolly solaris temple1

must be fun as hell doing that all playtime-long

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on May 3, 2016, 6:44:07 AM
"

Yes, but i reached now all challanges i can handle and my aim was.Now i looking for Cadrio for the chance to get a good offer (headhunter...)

"
Well if you want cardio so badly take the shortest high area u can chain up and down!
hint: it's prolly solaris temple1

must be fun as hell doing that all playtime-long

Yes i do it from time to time, but in this area you can't get the offerfor the perandus manor map (only in T5+ maps he can offer this map).
i went to level 100 solo, with mostly t10/11 maps (1k+maps total) and i havnt got anything gr8 after the first week of this league.
So i wish you GL on getting ur headhunter, but chancing one in a nemesis map might be more realistic to get one.

"

That's literally the only reason to play. Easier access to tier 1 exalts.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
"

That's literally the only reason to play. Easier access to tier 1 exalts.

You want it to be the reason, maybe its yours. But you are still playing "Path of Exile" and not "Perandus Freebees". NO grind NO Cardio NO deals ;)

"

You want it to be the reason, maybe its yours. But you are still playing "Path of Exile" and not "Perandus Freebees". NO grind NO Cardio NO deals ;)

No, it's how the perandus league was low-key advertised by people finding tier 1 unique's everywhere in the first week. Before it got nerfed into the ground. It's the main reason the league was successful, nobody gave a crap about lab or the ascendency classes, they wanted the good gear, to roll their own builds.

And either path of exile will turn into Perandus freebees, or they will see their new leagues empty. Literally no point in regrinding for the 20th bleeding time to do the exact same content if we can't finally(since open beta) unlock all the gear available.

Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Well u got like 4 weeks left to enjoy that "freebees" until game goes back to 10/10 Grinding!

And if u feel like its always the same and sick and tired of grinding from nothing to something, dont play temp leaugues, play standard ;) Keep and collect more items.

Last edited by Doe on May 3, 2016, 8:13:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info