I thought patches was to improve the game

I really don't like the new trend that each time GGG releases a freaking patch 20+ new bugs occur.

Or is the developers just out of shape or out of money?

Feels like the game is slowly dying tbh

And wth is up with all the crap divination cards, you really think it's fun adding crap stuff to the game?
Last bumped on May 3, 2016, 1:06:39 PM
As you maybe know, Divination Cards are created by the Supporters of Path of Exile that purchased a Support Pack.
So the Card or more the item the cards will turn into after collecting a full set is what a player has choosen. Only the Stacksize wasnt in the hand of the supporter.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
If you find 20+ new bugs, report each and every one of them, including a recreation method if possible, so they can be fixed asap. Complaining that they exists without naming or describing them doesn't help anyone, including yourself.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
prilletime wrote:

Now that's just incorrect, the game had an all-time player peak on March, with the release of Ascendancy (at least on Steam). The game's not ruined because you miraculously found 20 new bugs, which I doubt you even did.

http://steamcharts.com/app/238960#All

As you can see, the players are still more than usual, even after the hype wore off.
"
prilletime wrote:
I really don't like the new trend that each time GGG releases a freaking patch 20+ new bugs occur.

Or is the developers just out of shape or out of money?

And wth is up with all the crap divination cards, you really think it's fun adding crap stuff to the game?

Patches are used here to break the game , so we can have new hamsterwheel meta .

That's all there is to it .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info