Client crash

So i use fliker strike build. And it makes my game client crash. Says path of exile game client has stopped working. Is there a way to fix that ? could really use the help. doubt its my laptops fault tho.

GPU : GeForce GTX 850M
CPU : intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.5GHZ

So any help is welcome please.

Last bumped on May 4, 2016, 4:22:29 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this problem. Could you please provide us with some more information about your computer in the form of a dxdiag report? You can generate one by searching your start menu for "dxdiag", running it, and then pasting the information in here in a spoiler.

Thanks!
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Spoiler
Time of this report: 5/3/2016, 12:03:19
Machine name: KRATT
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_sec.160328-1908)
Language: Estonian (Regional Setting: Estonian)
System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
System Model: N550JK
BIOS: N550JK.204
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8076MB RAM
Page File: 3115MB used, 6239MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: UnKnown
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.10586.0000 64bit Unicode

was this it ? coz the whle report wont fit. says char limit exceeded. if not let me know il copy paste any other parts of the report needed.
Last edited by WarAngel on May 3, 2016, 5:11:23 AM
Put it in a pastebin link, then link it here using a URL tag (URL Button).
Spoiler
http://pastebin.com/hmVkLq9q

Should be all now.
Last edited by WarAngel on May 3, 2016, 4:27:04 PM
Should use the URL tag and not the Spoiler tag on the Pastebin link.

As for the results.. I'm only seeing one Path of Exile error in the logs (although you have a lot of other errors which are a little alarming)...

Are you certain that PoE is using the dedicated card, and isn't trying to use the integrated Intel GPU?

The integrated GPU drivers are also a little out of date.
how can i be certain that path of exile uses the right card ? any program to recommend so i could fix the problems ?
Last edited by WarAngel on May 4, 2016, 1:28:58 AM
Since you're using a laptop with a mobile GPU, it likely runs something called Optimus (or similar).

You can right-click and tell Path of Exile to use the "high performance adapter" which should force it to use that card.

You can also add a profile for PathOfExile to your GPU configuration and ensure it is set for performance.
i right clicked on the path of exile icon and run with crafics processor - high performance nvidia processor ( default ). was that what you meant ? that did not help still crash after some flikering -.-

tho how do i create the profile ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info