Righteous fire

HI: GGG i have a question about the righteous fire in next 3 months league which is in like 4 weeks from now on so far as i understand..

Anyway the righteous fire in my opinion is a very weak spell i mean the damage is pretty low and you are very limited to do some kinds of maps for example..

you can´t do this kinds of map mods::: No life regen///BM///-Max res///Shocking ground makes you dereg.

My question is GGG are you guys gonna buff righteous fire a little bit or somehow maybe buff the regen nodes even more on the SK ?.

Thank you guys on forehand...

This is Sklips have a freaking of a good day. :D
Last bumped on May 3, 2016, 8:47:45 AM
Not likely, RF was designed primarily as a buff to other spells. Its use as a dps source is incidental, devs admitted to not have anticipated it when the skill was designed, however they acknowledge that kind of application too and will ensure it stays usable in the role. At least that was the official stance on the matter last time we asked.

Getting enough regen has never been easier, it already got more AoE and had a few bugs fixed which made it much easier to use. However, I don't think getting more damage on it is likely, we weren't promised it will kick that much ass on its own.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Hmm allright so what im gonna ask next is if you guys are planning to buff//nerf RF for the next league ?

personally i dont beg for a nerf but i think it would be awesome to know the real story :)

Would be good to know cuz im planning to play a RF toon :)
They did hint on some changes to DoT system in the next patch, but that will most likely revolve around double dipping effects like ignite, poison and bleed. I think you're safe if you're planning to use RF or Searing Bond.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Ok thank you guys for the information i hope you guys have a good day. Barely cant wait till the next 3 months league :D

i want to play so bad :D

Sincerely Sklips :)
Ok thank you guys for the information i hope you guys have a good day. Barely cant wait till the next 3 months league :D

i want to play so bad :D

Sincerely Sklips :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info