Beyond is the Donald Trump of league mods

Hmm was pretty suprised beyond leads ....invasion was mad fun

Ah well lets check which class can buy conversion trap
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"Beyond is the Donald Trump of league mods"

Because it is funny and yet dangerous at the same time?
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"Beyond is the Donald Trump of league mods"

Because it is funny and yet dangerous at the same time?
No, because it gets the most votes.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Poll number 3 is completely irrelevant as it is now (and probably before voting stops), to the 2week league. It will take a miracle to have something else than flashback.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Beyond is probably one of the more entertaining mods in the game atm, it actually make you think about what your doing.

95% of this game right is now

Wooosh... wooosh...wooosh..... use skill, blow up screen... wooosh...woosh...woosh... blow up screen..
Collect loot... wooshh... woooshh... blow up screen.... wooosh.... wooosh... finish map..

Rinse and repeat. Btw woosh is whatever movement skill you have.

You watch the majority of high level players, its all the same.
There isn't much thought put into what your doing while playing the game.

We need More of these kind of mods, not Less...

As most people have stated though, it pretty much is going to be a flashback event.
"
e1337donkey wrote:
Beyond is probably one of the more entertaining mods in the game atm, it actually make you think about what your doing.

95% of this game right is now

Wooosh... wooosh...wooosh..... use skill, blow up screen... wooosh...woosh...woosh... blow up screen..
Collect loot... wooshh... woooshh... blow up screen.... wooosh.... wooosh... finish map..

Rinse and repeat. Btw woosh is whatever movement skill you have.

You watch the majority of high level players, its all the same.
There isn't much thought put into what your doing while playing the game.

We need More of these kind of mods, not Less...

As most people have stated though, it pretty much is going to be a flashback event.

Big +1. I hope next league becomes much more challenging than Talisman or Perandus was. The game is becoming a bit bland to be honest :(
What a pathetically childish thread and signature to go with it, wasn't really bothered but voted for Beyond purely based on seeing this.
Last edited by RandallPOE on May 3, 2016, 3:19:32 PM
"Beyond is the donalt trump of league mods'

I now regret posting in this thread
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Beyond is the best man.
Beyond is a great mod. Do we have the best mods or what?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info