Beyond is the Donald Trump of league mods

Wanna play the 2 weeks but you hate beyond? Dont forget to vote for the 2nd most voted Mod, the greatest contender to beyond. Maybe that way we will be spared of that shitty mod.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1656712

----------------------------------------------------------------

If 2weeks race has 1 mod, what do you want?

Beyond is the Donald Trump of League mods...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 3, 2016, 9:29:21 AM
Last bumped on May 3, 2016, 7:18:22 PM
No you won't,it's gonna be so fun.
"
Djae wrote:
I have no problem making a build that can handle beyond. This is not a selfish hate, i hate beyond because i know its a pain in the ass for quite a lot of people and its also shitty as fuck when you are leveling.

You also have to keep in mind that it might also be SSF, so you build will most likely be less optimize that you current steamroller
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 2, 2016, 4:44:00 PM
Perandus + Ambush would have been SO FUN. SO MANY LOOTSPLOSIONS, not to mention the carto's. I can't believe it's not top.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Djae wrote:
I have no problem making a build that can handle beyond. This is not a selfish hate, i hate beyond because i know its a pain in the ass for quite a lot of people and its also shitty as fuck when you are leveling.

You also have to keep in mind that it might also be SSF, so you build will most likely be less optimize that you current steamroller

i'm ok with that.
"
Perandus + Ambush would have been SO FUN. SO MANY LOOTSPLOSIONS, not to mention the carto's. I can't believe it's not top.
thats the main reason i dont see why they placed SSF and league mod options in the same POll

SSF could/must be elevated by a lootsplosion mod
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Djae wrote:

All the more reason to vote for it.

Let them have their "challenge" and "even playing field." Let's see how they fare when they can't even cheese it with a faceroll leveling build.
"
evinta wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Djae wrote:

All the more reason to vote for it.

Let them have their "challenge" and "even playing field." Let's see how they fare when they can't even cheese it with a faceroll leveling build.
but this forces you to play multiple different build for the same character, something i consider pretty lame and the biggest weakness of POE's leveling.Ive always dreamt of a league where all skills are level 1 (balanced) and you grow your build from a to Z with the same setup
I'd vote for talisman, for no other reason than I miss the goddamned Rigwald weapons, which have been left completely inaccessible (outside permaleagues) since they can only drop from a boss that effectively no longer exists. I'm really hoping they'll be available one way or another in 2.3.
Last edited by Shppy on May 2, 2016, 5:11:26 PM
haha I love it! Beyond league at the very early part of a league is the most fun because it feels like there are like vampires and werewolves outside the walls of the city town. It really gives a fun sense of danger.

If I play this new league it is going to be playing "smart", at least for me, like I did in the original beyond. I used conversion traps and every little trick to not get ded'd when I didn't have any gear at all.

This time I think I"ll use conversion traps on a Freeze/Stun crit Leap slammer with temporal chains and enfeeble curse. First character. No gear. Let's go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info