Story Game

Here's how this game works: the game starts with a sentence from OP (me); someone else comes along and responds, adding a sentence to the story. Then someone else responds, adding her own sentence. Sentences keep adding to the story until people get bored or the story ends.

So here goes:

Once upon a time, in the land of Wraeclast, an Exile found a fishing rod.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on May 9, 2016, 1:50:58 PM
He throw it away and ran forward
my english sux.
As he was standing on a cliff before this movement, he then plummeted to his well-earned demise.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
As he was standing on a cliff before this movement, he then plummeted to his well-earned demise.

how could he have thrown away said fishing rod then, hmmmm?

"before this moment" (ie, before throwing away the fishing rod), if he "plummeted to his well-earned demise," how could he have thrown away the rod?

So far we've got:

"
bwam wrote:

"
C1111 wrote:
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
"
bwam wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

how could he have thrown away said fishing rod then, hmmmm?

"before this moment" (ie, before throwing away the fishing rod), if he "plummeted to his well-earned demise," how could he have thrown away the rod?

So far we've got:

"
bwam wrote:

"
C1111 wrote:

Movement, not moment.
Before he Ran forward he was standing on a cliff, And before he moved forward he threw it away.

He had a rod. he threw it away. He ran forward off a cliff.

Or so he thought, for he was caught, as the rod had come alive.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on May 2, 2016, 6:52:46 PM
The magically alive fishing rod then proceeded to devour the exile, and soon it was leisurely sucking the flesh off his bones.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Suddenly the Exile appeared in last town he had visited previously, but something was not quite right.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
"
Rob_GGG wrote:
Suddenly the Exile appeared in last town he had visited previously, but something was not quite right.

There was a 12-string guitar playing a soft melody in the background
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
The melody soft and sweet, remembered him of his home-town Erator and the promise he made, he could not yet yield to death for he had things to do.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
With a final longing glance at the fireplace beside him, the Exile headed out once again through the archway, trying and failing to ignore the incessant rain.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info