Why GGG doesnt want 2WEEK race to be SSF?

"
TwistedTrip wrote:

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Yep
Just look at those people following havoc in the start of perandus

In race they could all be carried by the same shit and end up winning the demigod for their class

Sff ensure that what you earned, wether levels or gear, you owe it to your skills not a carrier or by feeding a super OP dude with items to make him more OP

The prizes are individual, therefore group shouldn't have an incidencw

Yeah.. life isn't fair. I don't know what to tell you, and why can't people party? Who are you to say they can't party and receive help from friends. Shit why don't you party? Some people will always be more dedicated than others. Having the option to party is a big part of PoE, not that I personally use it to great advantage. I usually solo, or party with my brother a little.
because its a fucking competition race lol

have you ever seens a tennis match between Federer and Nadal and all of a sudden Murray comes in and help Federer return the balls against Nadal?

im not saying removes parties from the game, im just saying that in such race there is an individual reward linked to that competition and therefor the path should be individual too.

I would love to see a race where Party is imposed

where you select 4-5 mates before the race and you can only play with those 5 people
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
BearCares wrote:
Because nobody is stopping SSF players from playing SSF. I think it speaks a lot to your psychology if you feel the need to FORCE others to play like you when nobody has ever forced you not to play SSF.
Hey, I never said that I play SSF. I just said I thought it'd be a good experiment.

But yeah, guilty as charged otherwise. Dance, guinea pigs. Dance.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
BearCares wrote:
Because nobody is stopping SSF players from playing SSF. I think it speaks a lot to your psychology if you feel the need to FORCE others to play like you when nobody has ever forced you not to play SSF.

technically GGG is forcing you to play party/trade

balancing all the drops and gameplay around the fact that you can party and trade is inclining the game toward this gameplay leaving no competitive space to SSF
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
TwistedTrip wrote:

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Yep

In race they could all be carried by the same shit and end up winning the demigod for their class

Sff ensure that what you earned, wether levels or gear, you owe it to your skills not a carrier or by feeding a super OP dude with items to make him more OP

Yeah.. life isn't fair. I don't know what to tell you, and why can't people party? Who are you to say they can't party and receive help from friends. Shit why don't you party? Some people will always be more dedicated than others. Having the option to party is a big part of PoE, not that I personally use it to great advantage. I usually solo, or party with my brother a little.
because its a fucking competition race lol

have you ever seens a tennis match between Federer and Nadal and all of a sudden Murray comes in and help Federer return the balls against Nadal?

im not saying removes parties from the game, im just saying that in such race there is an individual reward linked to that competition and therefor the path should be individual too.

I would love to see a race where Party is imposed

where you select 4-5 mates before the race and you can only play with those 5 people

I'm sorry you lost me when you went off on a tangent. If you can't collectively answer the post in an intelligent manner then your reply is useless.
#NeverGoing90
"
BearCares wrote:

We're talking about an optional 2 week league running in the middle of an optional 3 month league...I don't see how this is anyone forcing anyone to do anything. If 'beyond' wins, are beyond fans then 'forcing' everyone to play beyond for 2 weeks?

"
BearCares wrote:
In exchange you get an alternate art skin with 5x skin transfers. Or some special "hey look I'm SSF mtx" that can only be placed on SSF characters. Would that make you happy? I think even I would be convinced to try it out if I got a cool mtx for it.

I think there are 3 reasons people want SSF to be it's own thing:

1) They like the game better that way
2) A more level playing field
3) Recognition for playing the game in a more 'hardcore' way

People in group 1 already play the game this way, and are probably the least vocal about wanting SSF to be an organized competitive thing. It's groups 2 and 3 that are more interested in a 2 week run of SSF competition.
Nonsense. It's money.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Yep

What a load of rubbish

SSF is as much about luck as it is about skill.

Your threads are pretty pathetic. ''I can't get what I want so I'll cry about it...'' give it a rest. If the majority vote for something that's what they want. simple.
"
markww wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Yep

What a load of rubbish

Your threads are pretty pathetic. ''I can't get what I want so I'll cry about it...'' give it a rest. If the majority vote for something that's what they want. simple.
Wow, your lack of intelligence to understand the point is Beyond what i thought id ever encounter on these forums

their poll is biased... like if the oscars had

Who will win the best actor? :

1) Leonardo DiCaprio
2)Matthew McConaughey
3) Steven Spielberg

Spielberg doesnt belong there since its not an actor but a director not a fucking actor lol

same for SSF, its not a flavour like flashback or league mod

GGG tricked that POll knowing that nothing can win Over flashback, especially not something that isnt in the same category
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 3, 2016, 9:15:09 AM
"
markww wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Yep

What a load of rubbish

USA and current "Trump vs Hilary"... yea majority wants Hilary, but is that a good choice ? No F way! Its only a good choice for corporations that want to abuse workers even more...

Democracy is a terrible system because people actually "DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT" and it's proven scientifically. Most people work based on "fast gain" pattern. They dont think further than that. Exacly the reason why democracy and majority are plain stupid slogans.

Problem is that GGG runs a business and business has to pay off. Same reason why there is so much corruption and setted up matches in FIFA. Its a business. GGG will take "sell more hats" route 9/10 times. And this is exacly the case.

The league was supposed to be a race, but in current version - it is not a race, it's a farse.

And to part about luck. Noone is SSF picks a build that requires 6l or some unique to be 100% potential. It's retarded and garena SSF challenge actually proved that. People played easy to gear builds. And if someones happens to find on lvl 80 a build enabling unique, you think he will reroll ? Good fucking joke, every second matters.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
markww wrote:

You can make a build that takes a lot of all resist and armour in the skill tree, and doesn't need any uniques to function - thus nearly eliminating luck from the equation.

The build you plan out dictates how much of a factor luck is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info