Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

"
Lynerus wrote:
"
crimsion wrote:
NEVER do solo self found as a FORCED mod if people want to do that then they have the option of doing it themselves as they always have its not something that should be forced onto everyone because other people want to play like that. i am also never on board with letting the community decide the only reason you're doing this is because there was backlash about your original idea well guess what there will be backlash about what the vote was as well you had already explained that you're putting all your resources into 2.3.0 which is fine i can live with a 2 week race not being as big as long as those resources are being put to good use. this being said you should never give in to the vocal crowd they will always be vocal and when you give in to one thing they will use it against you the next time saying but you let us decide last time etc it is never a good thing.

Solo is going to win most likely cause thats what we want this game is about farming items not trade sim 2008

Every mod in every league should be on or they need to come up with better mods cause 1 league mod+ selffind is not good anyways

so let players do that by their own choice don't force it upon the players that don't want it. people have always had the choice to play SSF
Further proof for the naysayers that GGG listens to the community. I mean, really.

I do have to say though, GGG, please maintain your ideal of the game (rather than being a pushover). People don't generally know what they're talking about. :P

Edit: No cutthroat option on the Polls? I want to know at least, how many people there are that want it as well.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Last edited by Felix35071 on May 2, 2016, 1:41:36 AM
D3 is self found.
"
Lynerus wrote:
"
crimsion wrote:
NEVER do solo self found as a FORCED mod if people want to do that then they have the option of doing it themselves as they always have its not something that should be forced onto everyone because other people want to play like that. i am also never on board with letting the community decide the only reason you're doing this is because there was backlash about your original idea well guess what there will be backlash about what the vote was as well you had already explained that you're putting all your resources into 2.3.0 which is fine i can live with a 2 week race not being as big as long as those resources are being put to good use. this being said you should never give in to the vocal crowd they will always be vocal and when you give in to one thing they will use it against you the next time saying but you let us decide last time etc it is never a good thing.

Solo is going to win most likely cause thats what we want this game is about farming items not trade sim 2008

Every mod in every league should be on or they need to come up with better mods cause 1 league mod+ selffind is not good anyways

solos gonna win so all the scrubs can just say "i didn't win cause i got bad drops" as opposed to being told to not be bad at this game cause "wtf beyond op this game is unplayable with my 20% life 400% spell damage build!"
Haha, I was going to vote to keep it as it is. But then I saw the list of mods... mouth watering... You guys rock, GG GGG!
Voting is a very good idea. Thank you for listening to the community.

I would also like to see race modifiers (e.g. turbo) as addition to league modifiers (e.g. warbands).

It would be most interesting if we get random modifiers every 1 hour.
Will the non-forum dwelling part of the playerbase be somehow notified of this new poll option?
Be honest, how many people hate self found because they have *other* interests?
Check out http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/41078 and post there to support having solo-only and party-only event modes!
Also, it looks like the SSF option is lagging behind... :( Vote for the true hardcore, people! (ssf)
Really they don't need to do a poll but it's nice that they did.

Only thing I would change is if SSF wins make it only for the HC part of the event.
That way they can have a SSF event along with one with trading.

also...
INB4 Perando mobs + flashback = server rip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info