Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

Why no Talisman and Tempest on the Flashback schedule? They are the third and fourth most popular choices in the 3rd poll too. Pretty weird.

As many others suggested SSF + Flashback might be a very good/insightful experiment
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Last edited by Regulator on May 3, 2016, 4:25:38 AM
Personally I'd like to see perandus with beyond and pre-nerf invasion.. and that all areas have a random darkshrine mod on it that is SECRET.. applied when you enter a zone.. in other words, without the use of actual darkshrines..
generally dangerous
Beyond
"
Etherflead wrote:
If you want SSF dont party or trade, no one is forcing you too do either.

So many people say they want SSF then when they get it they quite before lv 70 because it sucks.

We want SSF to have a real challenge. It's normal plenty of ppl would quit challenging race because they suck. Those who will be left can fight for a place as best PoE players.

Playin SSF when noone else is -> is pretty pointless. Trading makes the game too easy. Achiving first 100 in trade league means nothing, you can just trade your way to 100 which is exacly the reason why it is not challenging at all.

ps. For all the morons posting later on "Why dont you have 100 when its soo easy" -> I dont have time to play that long + hate trading beyond getting nessesery items.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on May 3, 2016, 6:30:21 AM
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
Etherflead wrote:
If you want SSF dont party or trade, no one is forcing you too do either.

So many people say they want SSF then when they get it they quite before lv 70 because it sucks.

We want SSF to have a real challenge. It's normal plenty of ppl would quit challenging race because they suck. Those who will be left can fight for a place as best PoE players.

Playin SSF when noone else is -> is pretty pointless. Trading makes the game too easy. Achiving first 100 in trade league means nothing, you can just trade your way to 100 which is exacly the reason why it is not challenging at all.

ps. For all the morons posting later on "Why dont you have 100 when its soo easy" -> I dont have time to play that long + hate trading beyond getting nessesery items.

SSF with Cadiro is not the same. In short events his presence makes it super RNG heavy. I'm playing the Garena SSF atm with IIQ/IIR with the flashback mods, and that to me is a way better version than what GGG would do.

To me the best choice is Flashback, because that actually makes the game harder, especially when playing on HC.
"
I was hoping for Perandus + Ambush, myself :D

me too man
Key word here imo is competitive. Therefore SSF + Flashback + Hardcore only. Now that'd be wicked competitive fun!

I also reckon competitive leagues should not just revolve around who gets the highest level each time. The benefit of a SSF + HC only situation is you could do things like 'Kill all Map Bosses' and it actually be brutally hard ... just have Zana open these maps up after a certain threshold is reached (maybe they give 0 experience and 0 drops dunno, whatever - maybe they have pre-established map mods for added difficulty... again dunno, whatever) - and now we have the Labyrinth there's obviously that available for speed runners (which'd be even more interesting/terrifying in a SSF + HC only environment - them traps are unforgiving).

Food for thought.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Last edited by WARPAINTER on May 3, 2016, 8:45:02 AM
Please "do not" do Beyonds, please! It may be all fun to some, but to too many it's a pure nightmare. It causes tremendous lag and makes die due to it. Trust me, there's nothing challenging to dying thanks to added lag!
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
Bex's post is perhaps the best post in history in regards to a game developer responding to the wants/needs of the community.

You'll get my money for the next supporter pack.
its funny, its the opposite for me. The way they rigged their poll to get the result they want proves me that they are not really asking people.

i dont like those hidden malchavelous intentions, no more support here
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 3, 2016, 9:06:00 AM
The biggest problem I had with beyond was the huge amounts of desync it causes combined with things like rampage. Now with lockstep I'm intrested to see how it will play out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info