Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

"
Im voting for SSF!!
Never played this before, would looking forward to it :>

A few weeks is too short to get anything done self-found and then you get funneled back into hardcore which might as well be a void. I do not like mandatory solo play but I like the idea of a SF realm and it should be a perm ladder imo. If you cannot party, I will not be participating.
"
zuzukioa wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
Im voting for SSF!!

Easy thing.
Just don't trade.
You now play ssf,who would have thought?
I didn't see GGG mention iir/iiq like Garena so no need for the rest of us to not be able to trade too.
It's like "i would like to walk to job instead of driving for once,let's ban cars"

no its more like "lets see if everyone arrives at work if cars are banned"

And with work you mean what? What's the finish line?
If you would win by reaching ssf lvl 94 or something that would make sense.
Except for 25 of each ascendancy that compete,there is no goal for the rest of us. Just random prizes.
How do we compete with each other,other than in forums or reddit?
I would love to see a combination of SSF and added challenge mods, as well. Glad to see such a strong showing for solo self found atm -- let's do both!
Want to vote for "Any mode except Beyond". If we want challenge, Ambush is fine. Or maybe Ambush + Torment. Ascendancy builds like VMS Elementalist can melt Beyond monsters, resulting in tons of free loot. No challange, no skill involved. And if you decide to make some hipster build at the middle of the league, you get devastated during leveling. Oh, yeah, "get good". Like, make another cookie-cutter build.
"
Necx wrote:
Self found + Beyond + Turbo! Do IT GGG!!

Hell yes

"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
Im voting for SSF!!

Easy thing.
Just don't trade.
I didn't see GGG mention iir/iiq like Garena so no need for the rest of us to not be able to trade too.
It's like "i would like to walk to job instead of driving for once,let's ban cars"

Why did they make an hardcore mode? People who want to play HC could just stop playing their character once it dies.
Last edited by Jaille on May 2, 2016, 6:01:07 PM
Making a league SSF is only going to make a portion of your player base not participate. No one wants to play Perandus again, adding another stipulation that is very controversial is only going to push even more players away.
ssf
"
Jaille wrote:
"
Necx wrote:
Self found + Beyond + Turbo! Do IT GGG!!

Hell yes

"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
Im voting for SSF!!

Easy thing.
Just don't trade.

Why did they make an hardcore mode? People who want to play HC could just stop playing their character once it dies.

You're right. But they didn't make it hardcore only. You get to choose in your example.
Imagine hardcore players demanding haedcore race only.
The answer would be " just delete the player if you die,don't force it on everyone".
That's my point.
love to have a headhunter mode to vote!~
My vote ... ssf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info