Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

Anything but Beyond *shivers*.
Kill SSF.
Flashback handsdown, except 1 change; No beyond but replace it with Darkshrines :D

SSF Perandus is pointless to vote for. Everyone complained that there was nothing new with the GGG league. Well, guess what? There's nothing new with the SSF Perandus league either, we as a community already ran one. People want different? Vote for different.
Second option all the way, pretty psyched for this one!
These should be in the poll:

Ghosted Arena: every mob in all areas has been ghosted 1-max times
Deaths R US: 64 exiles on each area... cannot leave go to next area till ALL exiles are dead
Invaders: 1 of all unique bosses in every area

Or just put all 3 on at once :D
Oh, so it will be a flashback? I suppose I'll play after all. I am relieved on one hand - glad to see GGG at least has the sense to revert the two week perandus absurdity. On the other, I'm concerned this idea even made it to the discussion table.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
2. option is always fun, but where is tempest????
How do i change my signature?
Why not offer some bonus loot if the league was made self found? At the expense of making it a voidleague. Because I don't understand why anyone would offer a solo self found league without any tweaking to make it playable, it's sort of an insult, because it's obvious that we are not going to chose this option if it is just proposed as self found, without anything else to make it attractive.

Look at the russian garena race. 150%IIQ/IIR, its so great for solo self found. I started it yesterday, I will keep playing it over the european content.
-
Do monsters drop hh from nemesis days of flashback?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info