Bleed Stacks from nowhere - Scolds, Headhunter, Whirling Blades

I play a CI VMS char and sometimes after killing a corrupted blood pack i keep getting 1 bleed stack per whirl even when i staunch the bleed.

I guess there's some interaction I'm not aware of and i supect the headhunter being the cause. Maybe it's not though. Can someone enlighten me?
Last bumped on May 2, 2016, 3:33:41 PM
Oh man that's great. I assume the interaction is that because you now have Corrupting Blood, damaging yourself with Scold's will give you a stack. When you say you're staunching the bleed though, you're not getting stacked while bleed immune are you? Cause that would be a bug.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Yeah I guess that's it, thx. Gotta try it out with the bleed immune. Problem is that my staunch is on my mana flask at the moment. Guess I'll have to reroll for a better uptime.

Well the game keeps surprising.

Thx again viperesque. Always a big help.
Yep i can now confirm that viperesques idea was the right one. I'm getting bleed stacks from my own corrupted blood. With bleed immune i dont get them.

Funny.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:00:38 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
That's the best interaction I've heard of since low life characters were getting culled by reanimated weapons in corrupted tempests.

Good stuff :D.
Is there a thread with the weirdest interactions in the game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info