What would I need to purchase to make the game feel "complete"?

I started playing again and started taking it a bit more seriously, getting a character near the end of act 4 in 1 1/2 days.

With what I have progressed to, what purchases would make the game a "full package", expansions and all? I don't want to get to the end of Act 4 and it just end. Are there any QOL things I'd need as such as Stash tabs? No cosmetic suggestions please.
Last bumped on May 2, 2016, 2:12:21 AM
Need to? Nothing.

Very nice to have? Extra premium tabs, premium tab upgrades, and one currency tab.

Nice to have? At least one portal effect to make yours easier to find.

I'm not a cosmetics person so I don't see the need for anything else.
You spend $1000 to create your own unique item for the game.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
myxomatosii wrote:
Need to? Nothing.

Very nice to have? Extra premium tabs, premium tab upgrades, and one currency tab.

I'm really enjoying the game and was worried some content was locked behind a paywall, which is what my friends that used to play the game alluded to.

I might buy the premium and currency tabs as I tend to be a hoarder >_<

Thanks, much appreciated
"
NootBruut wrote:
No cosmetic suggestions please.

extra gore

done
A solid state drive.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
A solid state drive.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
NootBruut wrote:
"
myxomatosii wrote:
Need to? Nothing.

I'm really enjoying the game and was worried some content was locked behind a paywall, which is what my friends that used to play the game alluded to.

I might buy the premium and currency tabs as I tend to be a hoarder >_<

Thanks, much appreciated

Nothing is locked. The tabs are far more convenient than 2 accounts and swapping mules. As others have mentioned an SSD might be worth your while - if you find PoE really enjoyable and spend as much time as we do playing it.

If you run into any quirks or difficulties, there is a wealth of players who can help you find a solution. Hope you enjoy your time in Path of Exile!
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Stash tabs.
If you can't control it, STOP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info