Need help with flame totem build

I need help because I have no clue what I'm really doing and I bet I'm doing something wrong.

I've hit a wall at lvl 88, I'm able to do lvl 15 maps and atziri but i die on avg like once per map.

My build is a noncrit flame totem build with the following stats:
totem tooltip is 58k, 2.4 -3.7k fire dmg, 1.6-2.5k chaos dmg

life: 4300, shield 1000

Gear:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Tree:

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Last bumped on May 1, 2016, 6:30:28 PM
Unless planning to use The Consuming Dark dagger, I suggest replacing Void Manipulation with Fire Penetration. Even with Added Chaos, I think the penetration would be more useful.

As far as dying every map, I suggest Enduring Cry and CWDT + Immortal Call for when you take big physical hits. Also, you barely have Armour on your gear, so a Basalt Flask will do more for you than Lion's Roar.

Anger is great for damage, but you have damage, try a defensive aura, maybe Arctic Armour?

Also there's some cleaning up on your tree that can be done.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAPndi4ztYSmLwJqce5tuCarfhtn8gDDAZgSzRUeiADLR8B_hc-vuaPKaO3yDpwgc3K9s7TyCmxEtp5SdrtrdjxoLYdWmLJxeXRpsA3XGrleUEFjR_TbpkSuuPjwtEMwMXylPdhGHZSSqWHdnm4Nfg8z-hxynnjwWb18E5FG3PnsgU6WMduNqUEf-CviTtzHvDvJF2L1mnhQgNZJyD1jlXz_-j5RvWfMqE8MTGj72SGZUGjhaK_IvjM_EWKPyHOdqHtIhVw3yQfObggdoZdl8FHEOPCyn3786UkrE20-8n_au4MMYkfxLJbyQVQAA

Little bit more life than you would of had, removed an armour node(you have close to no armour). I assume you took Lightning Walker for the resistances as your using so many uniques, suggest finding a way to drop it, that's one point you shouldn't have to spend.
IGN: Lil_Crimson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info