How do you call gorge rota runs?

"I hope this party don't have discharger"
or
"I need more quicksliver flasks to catch up that chaos sparker"
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on May 1, 2016, 2:35:57 PM
Last bumped on May 3, 2016, 5:05:13 PM
The title is a little bit confusing. You might wanna call this thread 'Daily Gorge Rota Struggle" or "Random Thoughts in a Gorge Rota" or something.

Anyways, here's what I genuinely ask myself when I'm in a gorge Rota:

"Why the hell do I even bother attacking?"
This team, so heavy :D
stop complaining.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
I enjoy getting rekt by bearers everytime im doing gorge rot.
I usually lead with my volt sparker with noobs complaining they cant see the loot and telling me to slow down. Not my fault noobs not playing the fotm builds or at least get some proper movement stuff.

On my regular toons I just whirling blade spam behind the lead sparker. Easy fucking game.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Bearers dodging
my setup is

"
Easy fucking game.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 6:59:25 PM
Did one in the league. Never again, this was the epitome of everything I dislike in PoE.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on May 2, 2016, 5:08:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info