Cleave build help

I found the gem Cleave when I lvld my last char and thought it was really fun. I have looked for guides but i dont really like what i see, most of the guides dont seem viable higher then t10, sure some can do atziri but then they dont seem to have that high survivability. Most builds also seem to use bringer of rain but i dont really like the idea of restricting the gem link to a lvl 18 melee phys and a lvl 5 blind with lvl 12 faster attacks. and NO body armour, so i cant really link what i want.

My idea so far is to use 1 varunastra so that i can go between as many phys nodes as possible.
1 Bino or soul taker or Jack, the Axe.

Starkonja helm or abyssus.
lightning coil - armour
blood dancers - boots

Hatred/HoA/Arctic Armour.
CWDT + immortall call + inc duration + blood rage.

here is where I'm at in the skill tree, at the moment:

In the tree i want to grab the Deadly Dilettante and By The Blade.

But what i need help with is to build a lvl 90 skill tree with high dps and good survivability and decide what gear and jewels to use.. i will ofcourse look through stuff myself but if anyone can inspire me i would really appreciate that.

--------------
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAQCV4CK903cc3YrQXQB3OoYVw2ZK8qQvYEV7GWnrlB7dFoaLIXDM-RRIWBN4_JF_gr-jzrhplc1kti9uR3TbwUtdO0uU5tqi08oKoVSl3mRzvObaGWWbIIH8kGtjXasz34VIGVNR369NtlhXz--p4TZQzGE75-CVujgld0NEuGi6jXvOu0JWMGLgUHbp2eb9zJ82drBtfJuqnfjbbSoB2eAUEcUIO8OY3AR1WBBV5dbr9IheA3AGm87qW7jn4d2Sn1hIQ2NwQQtg3loGbRKyIrw6UZ08Sml0_zZfBRxG6oQ8PJagTq-eD0AgZsOQ2zYzV8=

would this tree be survivable and have nice dps? (I know nothing about building trees)

Stun + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun + Riposte + Reckoning - Keeps my Endurance Charges at 5.
Last edited by Ztink on May 3, 2016, 8:23:02 AM
Last bumped on May 3, 2016, 5:35:19 PM
anyone?
Have you decided on the following things:

1) Crit or not crit?
2) Primary defense layer (Mitigating vs Evading type)
3) Primary goal (Atziri? T10 maps? T15 maps? Level 90? Level 100?)

Only things we know you want is to use Varunastra, Cleave and 2 skill wheels on the tree.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
Have you decided on the following things:

1) Crit or not crit?
2) Primary defense layer (Mitigating vs Evading type)
3) Primary goal (Atziri? T10 maps? T15 maps? Level 90? Level 100?)

Only things we know you want is to use Varunastra, Cleave and 2 skill wheels on the tree.

yeah and i dont know more. I asked for ideas.

i dont know about crit because i dont know if its usable with varanuastra.
and i dont know which defence is suitable so i asked for opinions.
My goal is lvl 90ish. im not doing the road to 100. my goal could be atziri if its viable, my goal is not uber though
Playing dw axe cleave atm and using Soul Taker.

Slightly modified passive tree of mine (more survivability):

You can go for another Endurance charge or 3 life/eva/armour nodes under Duelist start instead of Berserking.

For pure dmg and some mitigation I would suggest running Hatred/HoA/Arctic Armour.
For more defensive orientated HoA/Arctic Armour/Grace.

If you want more survi, you should consider taking Champion ascendancy instead of Gladiator.
Perma Fortify OP and you can still dish out some good deeps.

I'm using Lightning Coil for boosting my mitigation as much as possible. If you can afford both LC and Taste of Hate you shouldn't be really bothered with phys dmg.
Bandits: 3x Oak
"
KR33P wrote:
Playing dw axe cleave atm and using Soul Taker.

Slightly modified passive tree of mine (more survivability):

You can go for another Endurance charge or 3 life/eva/armour nodes under Duelist start instead of Berserking.

For pure dmg and some mitigation I would suggest running Hatred/HoA/Arctic Armour.
For more defensive orientated HoA/Arctic Armour/Grace.

If you want more survi, you should consider taking Champion ascendancy instead of Gladiator.
Perma Fortify OP and you can still dish out some good deeps.

I'm using Lightning Coil for boosting my mitigation as much as possible. If you can afford both LC and Taste of Hate you shouldn't be really bothered with phys dmg.
Bandits: 3x Oak

thank you i will take some inspiration from youre tree but i still want one of my clusters.

how did you think with RT? and no crit?

I am pretty well funded and i got a max roll taste of hate from cadibro so most of the "expensive" items i have atm.

how high in tier maps can you go with youre cleave build?
Last edited by Ztink on May 2, 2016, 7:10:51 AM
Last edited by Ztink on May 2, 2016, 7:56:11 AM
You can cleave one handed as well. From the level 90 tree in your original post, you seem to lack defenses, with 152% life quite lacking.
Last edited by Quixote77 on May 2, 2016, 8:08:06 AM
"
Quixote77 wrote:
You can cleave one handed as well. From the level 90 tree in your original post, you seem to lack defenses, with 152% life quite lacking.

what do i change then? i don't really know the tree that well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info