got my second Ascendant supporter pack. no regrets

"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Lots of money for useless vanity pixels, hell of a racket.

Vanity pixels? As opposed to what kind of pixels? Utility pixels? Lmao

As opposed to non-vanity pixels, non-pixels, non-useless. The possibilities extend far beyond the realm of the epeen, which as a mature adult I don't find much value in.

For a mature adult, you sure are judgmental. Especially when the practice you're mocking is also the reason you're enjoying what you enjoy. The actual game.

But keep doing your thing, man. I'm sure most people won't notice that you're clearly overcompensating for something.
"
+

2 pets = no regrets

Good choice u made getting a 2nd :)

*Got 2 Myself*
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I just bought my first supporter pack! I'm new to PoE, and I'm only a level 37 ranger, but I'm loving the game so I got a supporter pack!

I actually like the pet. Rangers are often with pets anyway.

I'd just like to ask. Does the pet also level up? Hehehe...

It would be great if the pets also level up and change appearance. If this feature is there, it can encourage players to get pets early so that it levels up along with their character.
It does death, buddy! Get out of my way!
"
+

2 pets = no regrets

The pets are awesome , so is the support to GGG . Good job .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
xineizer wrote:
I just bought my first supporter pack! I'm new to PoE, and I'm only a level 37 ranger, but I'm loving the game so I got a supporter pack!

I actually like the pet. Rangers are often with pets anyway.

I'd just like to ask. Does the pet also level up? Hehehe...

It would be great if the pets also level up and change appearance. If this feature is there, it can encourage players to get pets early so that it levels up along with their character.

no, they don't
Was thinking about getting another $50 pack so I can have the second Gargoyle. He's adorable :>
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info