4 Points is all anyone wants

Frankly, the first times i was doing the lab, it was very difficult.

Now.... I think the lab is just easy, if you know the patern and skill of izaro, there are no problem. The normal and cruel lab are very easy, the risk of being OS are very low.

And for the merciless.... you can clean it easily lvl70, i've clean it with a spellcaster with 2k hp and 1k ES at lvl 66 easily.
Actually, somes of the strat of izaro are difficults with somes builds (conduit, disruptor and idol) but with skill, it's not impossible. The key are dodging izaro's aoe.

I think the lab should stay like this. The first two lab are not very difficults, and the last need a bit of skill, seem good for me.
The lab difficulty should not be tuned for glass cannon builds.

It's laughable to say normal or cruel lab is hard. That can only be the case if you make a ridiculously fragile build.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Could just be your characters... some do well in normal and suck later on, and others don't come to their strengths until later in the game. Really hard to tell.

Well, the elementalist was level 68 when the ascendancy patch hit so I didn't have a chance to run normal or cruel lab at the appropriate levels. The summoner is currently going through cruel act 3 and hasn't attempted cruel lab yet.
For an emperor to be just, it must be patient.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Qiox wrote:
The lab difficulty should not be tuned for glass cannon builds.

It's laughable to say normal or cruel lab is hard. That can only be the case if you make a ridiculously fragile build.

I dont know if the damage should be balanced around defensive character neither tho.

I have the easiest time on my gladiator, I did normal lab at 30 just face tanked izaro, and then I did cruel on 50 and I just face tanked izaro and then I finished merci lab at lv64 and just face tanked izaro.

The only thing I got thats easier than my max block gladiator is my volt sparker which is quite retarded, Izaro cant live for longer than 2 second after be became active... and all the bads tell me volt sparker is glass cannon build (which I just laugh at their newbie ass for saying that)... I mean I am sitting here killing 150+ IIQ Core malachi on my voltaxic sparker in less than 20 seconds on 4000 effective life.

So much for poe's ultimate "endgame" boss when he just dies so fast to my zero skill spark spam. This is on a 150+ iiq core maps too. Sometimes I don't get is why people say PoE is harder than Diablo 3... D3 high end rift is easily harder than Tier 15 map core malachi... I mean at least in Rift I have to try, where as Malachi literally just spawns, does his RP and phase change, and repeat phase change and die and give me loot without really fighting back.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on May 1, 2016, 1:29:46 PM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
will I get banned for writing l2p?

Skillwise, im somewhere in the middle. Not the best player but not the worst either.

I play to kill shit but dont think ill ever be at the highest level of theorycrafting.

Like i said, not going to QQ about getting all 6 points but they made normal somewhat easy but then cruel is a complete bitch.

Yeah call me a noob or l2p but whatever. It sucks balls that 4 points in ascendancy is what you need and getting those last 2 are just a pain in the ass
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
"
Pewzor wrote:
The only thing I got thats easier than my max block gladiator is my volt sparker which is quite retarded, Izaro cant live for longer than 2 second after be became active... and all the bads tell me volt sparker is glass cannon build (which I just laugh at their newbie ass for saying that)... I mean I am sitting here killing 150+ IIQ Core malachi on my voltaxic sparker in less than 20 seconds on 4000 effective life.

TBH that does sound like a glass cannon. Unless you are actually tanking Malachai's damage instead of avoiding it? The very definition of glass cannon is extreme damage and lack of tanking ability.
"
databeaver wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:

TBH that does sound like a glass cannon. Unless you are actually tanking Malachai's damage instead of avoiding it? The very definition of glass cannon is extreme damage and lack of tanking ability.

To me when core malachi is dead in a few seconds anyways it really doesnt matter. Since he's not fighting back... he talks teleports and dies.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
To me when core malachi is dead in a few seconds anyways it really doesnt matter. Since he's not fighting back... he talks teleports and dies.

That's the ultimate glass cannon: kill enemies so fast you won't need any defenses because they're dead before they can do any damage to you.
"
databeaver wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:

That's the ultimate glass cannon: kill enemies so fast you won't need any defenses because they're dead before they can do any damage to you.

Fine... it's honestly very boring to have builds like this exist ingame anyways, the build cost like 2ex, I don't even play my cyclone discharge anymore... Volt Spark clears faster, can preload damage in boss rooms, completely immune to reflect, has higher dps and cost 1/10 to build compare to my cyclone coc discharge... and I am always nervous with elemental reflects maps on discharger.

How is PoE "harder" than D3 when everyone could cheaply build a volt spark and faceroll 100% of the contents ingame with one of the fastest clear speed out of all possible builds in PoE?

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info