4 Points is all anyone wants

Merciless should be that, merciless.
Damage and difficulty should be as intended.

Normal and cruel should be softer and gentler...

I just spent an hour on a cruel lab rub, only saw one aspirants trial door and a whole lotta traps.
Eventually died trying to run theough everything (due to impatience)

Normal and cruel lab trap damage should be tuned down.
Most of us scrubs just want the 4 points to get a fat juicy keystone!
Why so hard???

To quote sweet brown "aint nobody got time fo' dat"

Seriously
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
Last bumped on May 2, 2016, 3:33:19 AM
"
eebertay wrote:
(due to impatience)

So because you are unable to restrain yourself, things must be made to cater to your lack of self control?

And please, speak for yourself.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
"
eebertay wrote:
(due to impatience)

So because you are unable to restrain yourself, things must be made to cater to your lack of self control?

And please, speak for yourself.

Yes

Spent over an hour with one aspirant door
Cmon bro

"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
I actually agree (despite being against most forms of Lab QQ). In Merciless Difficulty, the length of the Labyrinth is fair, and I really don't want to see changes. But for Normal in particular, the Lab is kinda ridiculous.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 1, 2016, 11:04:36 AM
Yep. They got the difficulty curve backwards here. Normal is the hardest, Cruel is a bit easier, and Merciless isn't even challenging.
will I get banned for writing l2p?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I like all six points tbh

also normal and cruel labs are super easy :|
"
kamil1210 wrote:
will I get banned for writing l2p?

For me most lab QQs are l2p issues... even tho I am a lab hater myself. lol

So guys... please l2p.

And to GGG... fuck labs.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Yep. They got the difficulty curve backwards here. Normal is the hardest, Cruel is a bit easier, and Merciless isn't even challenging.

I recently did normal lab on a level 40 summoner witch. First phase Izaro accidentally died while I was dealing with the essences. None of it was particularly hard.

On the other hand my first attempts at merciless lab on an elemental equilibrium witch were a complete disaster. I think I was around level 75 at the time. Eventually I managed to get through it at level 85, but Izaro was still incredibly dangerous and the last phase required a lot of concentration to avoid his hits.
Could just be your characters... some do well in normal and suck later on, and others don't come to their strengths until later in the game. Really hard to tell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info