ugly items !!!!

Penguins can fly.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
XibalbaL wrote:
What's this about about MTX armors and portal effects costing money in this game? I got mine for free by completing challenges, and they look very nice. Maybe not paid-mtx tier nice, but you can't call them ugly.

Watch me. Seraph armor is butt
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
"
Mythabril wrote:
I'm just sad at the lack of good looking gloves, common or unique.

Voidbringers look cool. Boots though, nearly every pair of boots looks awful!

Wake of Destruction has a good 3d art as far as I remember?

They arent bad. Theres a couple of base boots that look decent too. Overall, it's slim pickins.
Deliver pain exquisite
Some of the basic armor pieces are actually rather nice. The MTX skins on the other hand are full of weird glowy bits or protrusions. There isn't a single headpice I would be willing to wear.

And what's with the lack of pants? Witch and templar look rather silly with a jacket-type body armour.

"
viciousnugget wrote:
Damn, I got shafted. I paid for 4 copies of D3 vanilla and 4 more copies of RoS at $60 and $40 respectively. The sad part is that none of my friends are still playing it.

I got collectors editions for D3 and RoS at 80€ and 90€ respectively. I don't regret it. I've played the game on several occasions for a few weeks or months at a time and just started playing on the new season with a friend today.
I find it a bit annoying that some of the most common helms I use as a caster are the stupid looking bird and mask helms. Those are exceptionally ugly.

I typically don't care enough about my character's appearance to bother with any fashion microtransactions (and most seem way overdone to me anyway), but those are so terrible looking that I ended up buying vanishing dye just so I don't see them.

I think most of the gear in POE actually looks really good. Some of the hybrid chests are especially nice. I really like the Crimson Raiment and Full Wyrmscale. The problem is that a few bits are really ugly and some just look bad in combination or on certain characters. Marauders and Duelists in the purple ES gear are prime examples of that.

I don't think there's a good solution to this aside from dropping a bit of cash, or a lot of cash if you want the flashiest, most outrageous looking character possible. Being kinda ugly doesn't affect the gameplay at all, and GGG gotta eat.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
XibalbaL wrote:
What's this about about MTX armors and portal effects costing money in this game? I got mine for free by completing challenges, and they look very nice. Maybe not paid-mtx tier nice, but you can't call them ugly.

Watch me. Seraph armor is butt

Ugh, those wings on everything. I still don't know how anyone likes that armor, much less how they like it enough that GGG made a bunch of different colors of it.
What wrong with being ugly?

instead of asking GGG to make the game item "prettier", I think they should finish all the 3rd Art for all uniques.

May be they can actually finish all of them by year 2050..... (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
They represent the item, why would you think it is on purpose? Lol. It's not all items that are ugly anyway, some i like a lot: splendour(best looking ever), vertex mask, hyrri(so beautiful, omg), shavronne(yep, i like it, deal with it), doryani's fist, all boots look nice too, unique or normal one. A lot of the shields(saffell, aegis, remorse, crest of perandus). Maybe it's more about taste, so if you don't like it, you can even change them, you're not forced to. Yeah, there are ugly ones, but they seem less than the beautiful ones(up to this day that i've been using them, at least).
Sometimes...
"
Impheatus wrote:
why in the name of god every single item in this game is so ugly its like the Designers was some homless dudes.... but i guess that was in purpuse to people buy skins for armors etc .. (Not cool at all ) add a free transmog like in diablo and stop being greed!!!
your ignorance for marketing will be the downfall of PoE
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
I just noticed that vanishing dye is on sale today. Here's your chance to hide those ugly helms cheap! I'd buy it if I didn't have it already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info