ugly items !!!!

"
Bars wrote:
"
Impheatus wrote:
why in the name of god every single item in this game is so ugly its like the Designers was some homless dudes.... but i guess that was in purpuse to people buy skins for armors etc .. (Not cool at all ) add a free transmog like in diablo and stop being greed!!!

I suppose they should stop eating too?

No they should get a proper publisher and start working on Poe 2 instead of this recycling of content, assets and endless fleecing
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on May 1, 2016, 8:15:57 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Gauhron wrote:
How free is Diablo?

Sry that's hilarious. I could buy D3 and RoS and have ENDLESS transmogs for the price of a single set of MTX armor in PoE, cmon now

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls 20$

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/diablo 20$

https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/armour-effects#microtransaction-ArcticArmourPack 420 GGGold = about 42$?
Damn, I got shafted. I paid for 4 copies of D3 vanilla and 4 more copies of RoS at $60 and $40 respectively. The sad part is that none of my friends are still playing it.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Impheatus wrote:
why in the name of god every single item in this game is so ugly its like the Designers was some homless dudes.... but i guess that was in purpuse to people buy skins for armors etc .. (Not cool at all ) add a free transmog like in diablo and stop being greed!!!

I suppose they should stop eating too?

No they should get a proper publisher and start working on Poe 2 instead of this recycling of content, assets and endless fleecing

You need to relax.
"
Scotchfist wrote:

You need to relax.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
You're exiled on Wraeclast, where there is not much fashion going on. They don't even have money there, but some kind of barter economy.
Armour and stuff you find (and even buy) is all second-hand (or even third, fourth), so no wonder it looks a bit... worn.
The first items you find even have it in their names - Rusty Spike, Driftwood Wand, Glass Shank (actually a shard of glass stuck to some makeshift handle), Shabby Jerkin, and some more.

You don't even have to pay for MTX. The Seraph Armour set was given away some months ago for free - all you had to do was play the game and complete some challenges. There were other events that had MTX as reward (the so called Power Ranger armours); in the Talisman league you could get the Rigwald Armour set (not sure how that looks, since I didn't have much time to play and didn't get it).

However, as someone already mentioned, the MTX are actually there for people to spend money on. Thematically most of them don't really fit, imo.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Impheatus wrote:

afaik they wanted to rework all the looks of the regular items but only did with the helmets...
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
ionface wrote:
I love that you start off looking like a homeless bum just picking up scraps of armor off the beach, then in late-game, there are some really sexy looking base items and uniques.

I also love that with a $20-$50 investment to keep the servers on, you can look like a super saiyan.

Same here.
I like the art.

I also bought D3 three times -
on PC (forced online with servers down on my holiday destroyed it for me)
XboX 360
PS4 with ROS
The micro transaction sets look great, but the complete lack of color customization combined with there being less than a dozen sets makes the "fashion scene" a bit dull.
the highest level gear is not that bad and it just fits to the game.. also there are some pretty nice looking uniques.

but then, at the end you gotta ask; who cares? when you are playing/fighting mobs you'll never see ur own char anyways, unless youre only using the basic attack. so you only really see ur char when ure in ur ho or standing in town to showoff, and if you want to showoff, then pay.

absolutely nothing to complain about this system.
What's this about about MTX armors and portal effects costing money in this game? I got mine for free by completing challenges, and they look very nice. Maybe not paid-mtx tier nice, but you can't call them ugly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info