ugly items !!!!

Path of Fashion
"
鬼殺し wrote:
You're welcome.
Thank You.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Blame resourcefulness, efficiency and practicality.

After that, proceed with blaming your own financial situation for probably numerous reasons.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Impheatus wrote:
why in the name of god every single item in this game is so ugly its like the Designers was some homless dudes.... but i guess that was in purpuse to people buy skins for armors etc .. (Not cool at all ) add a free transmog like in diablo and stop being greed!!!

Really!!!... Seriously!!!... That's what you see as the most important issue about PoE. Not the Labyrinth, or economy (with Cadiro Perandus leaving in June), or graphics performance lag, or one-shot death trap bosses (Merc Izaro for example), or map tier drop rates, or gambling... aka crafting problems, etc., etc., etc. Wow, it must be nice to be happy with PoE and only find fault with the look of PoE. It's supposed to have a dark gritty look and not some colorfest like TorchLight or D3 Whimseyshire.

With PoE Free-to-Play (in pretend at least... any serious player can never live with only 4 stash tabs and GGG knows this) and all and having a very small art department compared to the behemouth Blizzard (have you actually let the D3:RoS end credits scroll by?) it should come as no surprise that the standard item graphics quality is minimal and that the quality art goes into the mtx bling. GGG has to stay in the black financially or we all lose (think Iron Lore of years past. TQ and TQIT ware fantastic, 1 year later they're history).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 1, 2016, 7:11:40 AM
Yep even tho the armor skin mtx is poe is retardedly "bling" as fuck that belongs in a fashion show mall and shouldn't existed in a exiled lands like wraeclast.

But poe already has extremely poor immersion due to the super bling bling fabulous armor skins and stupid wings skin so i guess it's fine at this point) but those retarded shinies are what's keeping poe going... because people buy them up... it's like the reason why guys buy iPhones... sure the phone looks kinda gay but who cares right... all the chicks and their moms has one. And Apple sure doesn't mind selling overpriced pos that has a 400% markup. Kids just buy them up.

The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on May 1, 2016, 11:39:43 AM
Im fine with items being ugly to sell MTX. Damn i remember the patch when they turned all helmets ugly as fuck just to sell more helmet mtx

im fine with it, as long as they offer nice mtx alternative and at a decent price...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Mythabril wrote:
I'm just sad at the lack of good looking gloves, common or unique.

Voidbringers look cool. Boots though, nearly every pair of boots looks awful!
Deliver pain exquisite
need pants
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
I love that you start off looking like a homeless bum just picking up scraps of armor off the beach, then in late-game, there are some really sexy looking base items and uniques.

I also love that with a $20-$50 investment to keep the servers on, you can look like a super saiyan.
"
"
Mythabril wrote:
I'm just sad at the lack of good looking gloves, common or unique.

Voidbringers look cool. Boots though, nearly every pair of boots looks awful!

Wake of Destruction has a good 3d art as far as I remember?
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Gauhron wrote:
How free is Diablo?

Sry that's hilarious. I could buy D3 and RoS and have ENDLESS transmogs for the price of a single set of MTX armor in PoE, cmon now

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls 20$

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/diablo 20$

https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/armour-effects#microtransaction-ArcticArmourPack 420 GGGold = about 42$?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on May 1, 2016, 8:10:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info